Chapter Four: The Elf Festival

So, that night, the Elf's Spring Festival was on. And Sunny was singing on stage for the other Elves to dance to. Dawn, (Y/N), the Fairy King and Roland were there. Roland was hoping the potion would work so he could marry (Y/N). Sunny tried his best to show his love to Dawn but she just blew some guards a kiss, not getting the message. Sunny showed Roland the potion in his bag to say he has it and was ready to execute the plan. The Imp was there looking for Sunny and the potion. But he found something more interesting.

A fairest wheel. (Y/N) saw Roland who joined the dance. (Y/N) flew over to Dawn telling her about Roland then left. Her dad tried to stop her but she was long gone. And, while he was distracted, Dawn went to dance with Roland. Roland tried to tell Sunny, who was struggling to open the potion bottle, that the plan had gone wrong and he was now dancing with Dawn. But Sunny was too distracted. (Y/N) sat on a rooftop, away from the party as everything went wrong. The Imp noticed the potion as Goblins arrived.

Some of the Goblins took over the band and turned the cheery music into rock music. (Y/N) saw the commotion from the roof. She flew over. Sunny finally got the bottle open and was ready to use it. (Y/N) attacked the Goblins only for two of them to hold her down. They needed one of the princesses to keep as their prisoner. (Y/N) was deemed too feisty so they told some other Goblins to take Dawn. (Y/N) tried to warn Dawn of the oncoming danger but she was too distracted by Roland.

She turned to say hello to Sunny who stopped himself from using the potion on her. But the Imp jumped out and tried to take it from Sunny. They had a tug of war with it until Sunny accidentally poured it on Dawn. But, before she could look at anyone, a bag was put over her and the Imp ran away with the potion. The Goblins restrained everyone. But Roland hid behind a leaf.

"Where's my potion?" Bog asked from the distance.

The Goblins started playing some music. Sparks came from the stage leaving smoke. From the smoke, Bog's silhouette can be seen.

'I've been mistreated,' Bog sang as he walked into view, 'I've been abused. I've been trespassed and invaded,' Bog took (Y/N)'s sword and threw it in the air, 'And I am not amused.'

Sunny reached for the bag that Dawn was in but she was taken away. And the sword landed right in front of him, making him retract his hand.

'I've been insulted, disrespected! I've been mistreated!'

Some Goblins on dragonflies picked up the bag and started flying. (Y/N) tried escaping the Goblins but they wouldn't let her go.

"Release my sister, you scaly-backed cockroach!" (Y/N) yelled at Bog

Bog turned to her and flew over, "return the love potion by moondown, tough girl. Or you'll never see your sister again."

"I'll have your head on a stick!" (Y/N) punched him

He was shocked at the princesses strength. But quickly snapped out of it and prepared to stab her with his staff.

"Take me instead!" Sunny said gaining Bog's attention, "I took the love potion!"

"Then give it back," Bog told him.

"I... I don't have it."

Bog groaned and flew higher, "You heard my terms. By moondown, or all of you will be next!"

'I've been insulted! Disrespected! I've been mistreated,' he faced (Y/N) who tried to punch him but he blocked it, still carrying on the note.

'I've been insulted! Disrespected,' he lands onto the dragonflies, 'I've been mistreated!'

And they all left. (Y/N) escaped the Goblins who took her sword and pointed it at her. When they were distracted, she kicked the sword out of their hands and took it back. She scared them off as they left on dragonflies. She went flying after them but her dad took her ankle, refusing to let her go into the Dark Forest. She argued that she let this happen so she had to get Dawn back. But her father told her that he'll get her back and keep (Y/N) safe.

Roland came out of hiding saying he would save Dawn and claimed he was fighting some Goblins. No, he was just hiding. The King agreed to let him do it and gave him an army, just as he asked. (Y/N) tried to argue that they can't trust Roland but her dad wouldn't listen. (Y/N) turned to Sunny asking why he would want a Love Potion but he couldn't answer that. But he offered to save her. (Y/N) told him no and that it was too dangerous. But, she tasked him with getting the potion back while (Y/N) rescued Dawn. (Y/N) flew off.

The King told Sunny that if anything happened to the sisters, he was holding him responsible. Roland wouldn't even take half of the credit for this! He was the one who told him to get it! Now all the Elves hated Sunny. Sunny tried to convince them that they could get Dawn back if they worked together but no one wanted to help him. Except for a big Elf, named Pare, who was accidentally chosen to help. Meanwhile, in the Dark Forest, all the Goblins had returned with the princess.

Bog ordered Dawn to be brought to him. Still in the bag, she was put on the ground. Bog had to tell the goblins not to eat her and open the bag. She stood up and looked at Bog. But she started singing! The potion was doing its job. Bog was confused about how Dawn was in love with him. He tried to tell her that he was evil to stop this but he didn't know she was under the potion. But Dawn didn't care and kept singing. She was being very clingy too. The Goblins covered their ears not wanting to listen to the love song.

That's when Bog realised this was the potion's doing. Bog escaped Dawn to tell the Goblins to get Plum. But they couldn't hear her. She soon stopped and he told the Goblins to lock her away and get him Sugar Plum. He needed to fix this. But why was the potion working was Bog's question? It didn't work the last time he saw it. So why now?