𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎

Start from the beginning

Three muttered to himself while getting off of Murat, "How many times do I have to save this mission? Fuck. Probably have some ice in the car."

One looked at Three's figure while he walked away from him and Murat. Then he said to the dictator's baby brother, "Fucking sick prick. I'm so sorry." At the same time, helping Murat stand on his feet.

"Your buddy is an asshole." Muttered Murat to One.

"Hey. Come on. It gets better."

"Don't help me. Don't help. Just stay right there, James Bond. Thank you." Murat said to One, probably terrified, thinking that One might be just the same as Three.

Through the earpiece, Eight activated her's and whispered directly to Four, "Hey Four, buddy. You wanna share your location with me?"

Her heart was practically beating out of her chest, completely scared out of her mind that Four might not answer her back. Imagining the worst-case scenarios that might happen to the young man.

Eight then thankfully heard Four whispered back to her through the earpiece, "I'm trapped in the middle of the staircase, and I'm out of bullets."

"Oh, thank God you're okay, don't move. I'm going to be there."

Eight then started walking stealthily, not making any sound that could trigger somebody's hearing, not making herself to be seen by a single person's eyes. Finally, she spotted Four stuck in the middle of Murat's penthouse stairwell, crouching down on his knees, trying not to be spotted by any of the guards that are left.

Back at the bottom floor, Five has prepared the car they would travel with to flee out of the country. Seven was the first one who arrived at their final meeting location.

"Come on, come on, come on." Five muttered to herself. From a distance, several police cars sirens could be heard, which makes Five shook her head in distress and looked at Seven, saying, "That's a lot of cops."

Through the earpiece, Eight heard One said to the team, "Come on, Four. We're moving."

After a beat of silence, he said again, "Eight, come on. We gotta move." Clear desperation could be heard from his voice, but nobody commented on it.

"Just go. And Eight, don't come for me." Said Four, making his final decision—the 2 words he has dreaded to hear. Hearing them made him stop to process what he just heard.

"I can't get across. They cut the zip line."

"I'm sorry." One replied to Four. 

"It's just bad luck." Replied Four to One.

"Yeah. Bad luck." One softly sighed out under his breath. Two, Three, and Murat were inside the elevator, waiting for One to get inside. But before One could take another step towards the elevator, his mind rang like a bell about the absence of the woman he loves who's supposed to be beside him.

One then turns on his earpiece and channel it, so the only person who could hear what he's about to say is Eight.

"Eight, I'm speaking directly to you right now, honey." One whispered, his eyes glossed over by unshed tears. One was trying not to shout desperately to Eight to come back to him, safely.