No one answered as Jake came walking out of his bedroom with earplugs in. It took a moment for him to notice us looking at him before he took the yellow plugs out of his ears. "Oh, you're finally quiet," he said surprised.

"Can we continue to play now?" Sunghoon asked on the behalf of all of them. They looked like a bunch of little kids waiting for their parents to go them permission to eat ice cream or something.
I nodded my head "yes. Just don't scream or be so loud"

I walked back into my room and sat down in front of my desk under my bunk bed. I calmly massaged my temple and listened as they actually talked in a not-loud voice to each other. "I'm never having kids" I muttered to myself and let out a dry chuckle.

"Can I come in?" Jake knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

He opened it a little bit and snuck through. "I was just going to ask how spicy you like your ramen"

"Oh, I don't know- spicy I guess. I haven't eaten a lot of spicy foods before so I don't know how I will react to them. But I think spicy is ok"

('・_・')

Fast forwards: I didn't handle it well...

We were all seating around the dining table. Heeseung  and Jake had served the ramen in front of each of us and, and the only thing we waited for now; was for them to come and sit down.
Once we were all sat, we began to eat.

I took a generous amount of ramen and stuffed them into my mouth. It took a few seconds before I started to realize how spicy they actually were.
My cheeks began to turn a bright red color and tears threatened to spill out. I dropped my chopsticks and ran to the fridge to get a glass of milk. After gulping the liquid down I let out a heavy breath.

Once I came back Sunoo and Jungwon were laughing their asses off. "Why didn't you tell Jake that you can't handle spicy foods" Jungwon spoke as he tried to breathe through his laughter. Sunoo hit him a few times on the shoulder "you should have seen your face!"
I looked over at Sunghoon and Jay who were trying their best to cap taking their laughter.

"Go on," I said to them "laugh it was so funny"

The two of them burst out laughing along with Niki, Jake, and even Heeseung. I gave the seven boys time to calm themselves down before we continued to eat. It took me a few bites before I got a bit more used to the sting taste, but soon enough I just ate it regularly Laine any other meal. I just had to drink a few sips of milk in between each bite...

I patted my stomach as I was done eating. "I'm so full" I whispered. Heeseung turned to me and laughed at how I looked like an uncle who had a ten half the buffet.
"I'm done for today" I announced and placed my empty bowl in the sink and left the room to go and sleep.

(^O^)

Luckily for me, today went by fast. It was Friday, and nothing special happened at all. I had stayed away from the boy the whole day and only talked to Minnie if I had to. Hyunmin had left me alone and all Jisoo had done was give me a glare one time, as Jungwon had tried to talk to me.

After school ended I decided to spend some time by myself walking along the Han river. The sun was shining and kids were playing outside.
As always I had my headphones on playing the music I liked the most. My hair was hanging loosely in a low ponytail, with my bangs covering a little bit of my face.