Bad days

Faith pov
When I come back at the base reality immediately hits right in my face. This was wrong.
I am just undercover.
I can't be with him when I'm 18.
I'm going to be an agent.
I can't lose the focus.
Not because of my friends.
Not because of Max.
We're not right.
I start crying and run to my room. Later on May walks in to get me for training.
"Hey are you okay what's wrong?" She asks me with a softer tone then her usual voice.
"I don't want to talk about it" I say. My voice breaks in the middle of the sentence. May walks over to me and I'm surprised but thankful when she hugs me. For I don't know how long she just hold me while we lay on my bed. This is the first time someone does this to me. It feels save. May feels save.

"Go to your room!" My dad says.
"Nooo please!!" I scream I know that room means getting locked up.
"Listen to your father!" My mom says. Then she hits me. In my face. It hurts I start crying.
"Mommy no. I don't want to!" I say.
My dad grabs my little brother and says.
"Go to your room. I won't ask again."
I run to my room hoping that he'll won't hurt my brother. When I'm inside I hear the door lock behind and know, I'm not getting out any time soon.

Its black I can't wake I get sucked back....

"YOU IDIOT YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!!!" I hear my mommy yell after daddy broke a plate on her head. I cry silent in the closet in the hallway covering my mouth so I won't make any noises.
"Quit like mouse she sat in the closet" was what the book said.
My face was wet from the tears. I want to get a towel. I walk out of the closet. Any noise will give you pain. Is what goes through my head as I tip toe to the bathroom past the kitchen door were mommy and daddy are still fighting.
"YOU!!" I hear my daddy yell.
Just keep moving.
Don't stop moving.
daddy picks me up. I get scared and I start screaming and crying.
"SILENCE" I hear his strong angry voice yell.
I shut up immediately.
I quietly say: " no no no please don't hurt me please don't hurt me just put me down please please...

Faith...
Faith wake up...
Faith are you there...

I'm awake.

I can't move. 

I cry.

I feel arms closing around me.
I finally wake up and realize I was just dreaming. I so nothing but cry. I'm so scared.

Mays pov
I wake up and feel Faith move around in my arms. She's having a nightmare.
"Faith. Faith wake up. Faith are you there?"
She wakes up and I feel her shaking in my arms. She's crying out loud into my shoulder. I feel weird. Seeing her like this makes me mad. It makes me want to take the pain away from her.

I'm sorry for such a short chapter didn't have much time.
My mental health isn't the best rn