Youre mine now

Faiths pov
Its a month later, I'm fully settled in at school and I can clearly tell that I am over my head in love with that's boy. My friendgroup is closer then ever. We hang out a lot after school. I am still training but it's like May said hard to get to a mission ready level.
I'm walking out of class ready to go home when Lexi taps me on the shoulder.
"Hey can I talk to you about something?" She asks
"Yeah always what is it" I ask
"Are you in love with max?"
Boom and Lexi can tell from the look on my face that she's right.
"I- ehm nooo I'm eh not ehm no we're not we're friends nooo." I try to denie.
Lexi laughs and says "it's alright don't worry I won't tell him"
"How did you know"
"Well the way you two look at each other makes it very obvious."
"Do you mean he looks at me the same?"
"Yeah dummy" Lexi laughs.
I love her she's so open and still so sweet and caring she knows exactly how to help.

I go home but can't stop thinking that something is going on why else would she tell that she knows that I'm in love, that's not like her.

Its a week later
Lexi asks us all together
"Hey guys ehm, my parents. We are moving to another state.

We're all quiet. I feel a tear falling down face. She knew and didn't tell us. I can't sit her and cry sitting next to the people who knew her longer then I will ever. I stand and walk out, grab my bike and ride home in the rain wanting to cry and scream but nothing comes. I only feel anger. Anger because she didn't tell us, anger because she was going away, anger because it wasn't fair, anger because I was always losing everyone, anger because I walked out so egoistic.

I cant take it anymore and I stop, trow my bike against a tree and finally start crying. After a while I feel warm arms around and I realize how cold I am. I look up to see the only one I wanted at that moment, Max. I stand up and hug him back. We're standing close to each other. I look in his beautiful brown eyes.
His hands go slowly to my face, his face comes closer to mine and I can smell his breath. I can feel the warm air coming out of his mouth as his lips touch mine. My inside explodes.
butterflies every were but I stay calm and I kiss him again long. I will never know how long. It wasn't how imagined but it was all perfect for now. Under the tree while the rain pours down on our faces. For that little bit of time all we know and have is each other. Just as I want to say that even all of the time in the world would be to short for this, I hear the words I will never forget...

You're mine now flowerkins
You're mine forever...

Im sorry if this was to fast I just wanted it so bad