Chester, who was about to drain her blood, stopped because of her movements for the moment, and then left her neck, staring at her with scarlet and terrifying eyes: "What are you doing?"

"...You slow down, it's a bit uncomfortable." Chen Ruxin seemed weak because of excessive blood loss.  The bite on the neck was still bleeding out. The sticky feeling made her move under him unconsciously, and met his scarlet eyes, and said, "It seems to be flowing out..."

At that moment, Chester was surprised at the actions of this human woman.  This woman appeared in front of him strangely, pulling out the silver spike for him...The group of old-fashioned women in the church definitely couldn't do such a thing, so what is the identity of this woman in front of him?

For the first time, he felt confused about a human being.

Beginning with his self-awareness, to him, human beings only existed like domestic animals.

However, he has fallen to his current situation, and he also has livestock.

Speaking of this, this woman can be regarded as saving his life, so why not save him?

The deep red under Chester's eyes became more vivid, and under the moonlight, it made the scalp numb.  At that moment, Chen Ruxin inexplicably understood what he was thinking, and she must save herself now.

Thousands of years ago, the pure blood species were wiped out, leaving Chester alone.

The chaos of the blood family is likely to be caused by Chester.  Assuming that the time she is now is a thousand years ago, a lot of usable information can be obtained from the data given to her before the system.

"I can help you." Chen Ruxin supported herself so that she would not faint due to too much blood. Seeing Chester staring at her motionlessly, she slowed down and continued: "I'm from—" Thousand  Years later.

At that moment, Chen Ruxin's throat seemed to be pinched by something, unable to make a sound, as if even time had been stagnated.

This is a ban, she can't say it, so...who imposed the ban?

     system?  Or the law?

Chen Ru focused on what he was thinking, and said to him in a different way: "I know many things about the blood clan, they want to harm you, I want to help you... I also have the spiritual power of a nun, which can be a tool for your revenge."

Chester's scarlet eyes narrowed dangerously, "Why?"

Are you asking why you did this?  Chen Ruxin instantly knew that her guess was correct, and as expected she was now a thousand years ago.  She bit her tongue hard, and the sharp pain made her awake a lot. She continued: "Because you are very important to me, so important that even if you lose my life, you will not hesitate."

These remarks sounded like begging for mercy on such an occasion.

Chester looked at her, and he did not see panic and fear in her eyes from beginning to end, let alone the fear of death.

However, this seemingly begging for mercy, after a long, long time, became a strong cage that imprisoned him for endless years.

At this time, Chester lowered his head and bit her neck again, but did not continue to eat.

Then, he cut his finger, the blood of the two people suddenly gathered together, and then a complicated mark was formed on Chen Ruxin's neck. The bright red pattern tightly locked her fragile neck.  , The pattern was moving, and Chen Ruxin also felt it, a very strange feeling.

"What is this?" she asked.

Chester looked at the red contract pattern wrapped around her neck and sneered: "Careful?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head and nodded again.

"If one day, you abandon your vows today, you will know what it does." Chester let go of her, and his body recovered a little after eating, but he was injured too badly, not enough to let her  He will heal the wound pierced by the silverware. This kind of wound is the most deadly to their vampires, even if he is a strong pureblood.

Chen Ruxin, who was lying on the ground and unable to get up, raised her hand to caress her neck, and then her fingers seemed to be hooked by vines.  Vines?  Chen Ruxin tugged at it, and when he saw it before his own eyes, he realized that it was not a vine.

Under the moonlight, it was vaguely visible that it was something red like a silk thread, still possessing vitality... It seemed to be born around her neck.

Although this feeling is very strange, Chen Ruxin is not very repulsive either.

This reminded her of the symbiosis contract seal. Although the effect is different, in a sense, it is a mark that connects the two.

Chen Ru thought with all optimism, and then loosened the blood vines that entangled his fingertips.  A little tired, too much blood loss, and because of the previous waist hitting a sharp stone, she was irritating her nerves with dull pains.

I really wanted to go to bed, Chen Ruxin reluctantly opened his eyes, but saw Chester walk in front of him.

At this time, the moonlight was sinking, and it was close to dawn.

Chen Ruxin was about to speak, but saw him bend down, then he was not tenderly picked up by him, and walked into the abandoned temple.

When he walked to a dark and humid corner, Chester put her on the ground and ignored her.

Knowing that he was temporarily safe, Chen Ruxin could no longer resist the drowsiness, and closed his eyes and fell asleep completely.

After Chester finished treating his shoulder blade wound by the silverware, he glanced at the woman who was breathing heavily, looked away and ignored it.

In his sleep, Chen Ruxin felt the realm of ice and fire.

The pain in the waist made her body start to sweat, and the hot air made her show obvious symptoms of water shortage.

Half-dreaming and half-awake, Chen Ruxin opened his eyes in a daze, and the hot sunlight shed from the gap, but the innermost position was the place where Chester stayed.

Chen Ruxin closed her eyes again, her head felt dizzy, and the dull pain in her waist was still pumping in waves. Chen Ruxin endured without making a sound, suppressing the discomfort, and once again let her consciousness be swallowed by the darkness.

The hot air caused Chen Ruxin, who was sleeping, to groan slightly, and his body moved toward the cold breath by instinct.  When I finally encountered the cold breath, the unbearable heat finally drove away a little.

However, at this time, Chester opened his eyes because of the unfamiliar breath approaching.

He frowned, his arms were held tightly by the woman, and his body was still close to him. There was a trace of uncomfortable expression in her delicate and gorgeous eyebrows, her forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat, and she moaned slightly from time to time, which seemed to be relieved.  Physical discomfort.

Chester's eyes fell on her face and her injured lower back. At that moment, I wonder if it was a ghost, but didn't push her away.

Outside is the scorching sun, close to noon.

The temperature is getting higher and higher, and the surface temperature is also approaching forty degrees.

Chester closed his eyes again, and opened his eyes again after a while.

He looked coldly at the woman who had climbed onto him and was sleeping very heavily on his chest. When he stretched out his hand to pull her away, the woman subconsciously grabbed something. Suddenly, Chester's face changed--