her.

00:00, 28 June

Her eyes were the most beautiful thing about her.

Hers were the same pairs of eyes that stared right into me, the same pairs of eyes which looked at me as the worthiest person that I could've been.

It was only those eyes ㅡ those eyes had the power to make me say the unsaid and emotions that were kept in the darkest corners of my heart.

I couldn't figure out whether one of those unsaid feelings included what I had thought was an empty garden that suddenly started to grow it's own flowers again.

Soon, this woman in my arms would be in the arms of someone else ㅡ travelling miles across the world and sharing the luxury of one another, just like she had planned for us.

Y/N was ethereal, no man would ever let the chance to let the chance to love such a beautifully crafted art pass by, and one day, she would be able to find a man that could make her more happy than I have did.

When that time comes, I would be in the same dark and empty room, rehearsing the same sickening melody that I would've eventually get tired of, dancing to the same insincere song over and over.

She wouldn't be there for me now ㅡ Y/N wouldn't be there for me to come home to, no Y/N to wake up to, no Y/N to drink coffee with, no Y/N to shower me with all the love and care I used to get from her, no more Y/N to keep me going for every single minute of my life.

"I'm sorry,"

I can say those words a thousand times but it still wouldn't change the fact that I had pained her in the worst way possible.

No more Y/N.

And when that time comes, I would be only shedding tears of regret that would endlessly consume me in the empty bed ㅡ that I had abandoned the woman I loved and promise to love the most.

I'd abandoned her once, I wouldn't want to abandon her again ㅡ I couldn't let her go.