"You–" Yun Ziling's eyes reddened because of this humiliation. She was upset and stomped to show her unhappiness. She looked at Liang Xiuqin while crying and complaining: "Mom, look at her! She would rather help an outsider than her own sister. What kind of sister is this?"

Liang Xiuqin had never liked Yao Ying's son. After keeping quiet for so many years, she now had the rare chance to speak back and humiliate her and her precious son. How could Liang Xiuqin miss this opportunity?

"Wretched girl! Open your eyes and see clearly! Who is your family and who is an outsider!"

As she said this, Liang Xiuqin made sure she glared sharply at Yun Haoze, as if warning or accusing him of not knowing right from wrong.

It was clear that Liang Xiuqin had offended Yun Xi's second aunt as soon as she had opened her mouth. The teenage boy was the second aunt's only son, and he was being targeted for something that was beyond his control. Liang Xiuqin was just asking for trouble.

"Sister-in-law, I don't understand what you are saying. What do you mean by outsiders and family? Yun Xi and Haoze both have the same Yun surname. If you really want to talk about outsiders, I'm afraid you and I are the outsiders. Why are you intervening in our children's affairs? Your own daughter doesn't live up to expectations, yet you take it out on my son?"

She was probably just jealous that she had a son. All Liang Xiuqin had were daughters!

"I'm just stating the facts," Liang Xiuqin retorted. "How can she only care about outsiders and not her own sister?!"

The second aunt was just about to refute but Yun Xi intervened quickly: "Mom, even if I wanted to help Yun Ziling, it all depends on whether she has the patience to let me tutor her. She's just an ordinary student, while Haoze is an advanced class student. Their grades are worlds apart. It's already too late, even if I started tutoring her now. Look, instead of wasting her time arguing about family and outsiders, she should just go back and review her first year of high school knowledge. There are no shortcuts in this world, at least, there is no such thing with me!"

Yun Yuanfeng was in the living room. Upon hearing Yun Xi's words, he looked at how angry Liang Xiuqin was. He interjected angrily.

"Shut up! We're all one big family, so why are we making a distinction between family and outsiders! Look at how much you've spoiled Yun Ziling. It's fine if she doesn't want to learn, and I don't expect her to be more promising than Yun Xi, but can't you see what she's become?"

Yun Ziling turned her head and shot an annoyed look at Yun Yuanfeng.

"Dad! Why are you being so unfair? You only think about Yun Xi, but I'm your daughter too. You just think I'm useless, don't you?"

Before Yun Xi had returned to the family, Yun Ziling was alone with her parents. Even Yun Chuhan wasn't considered a rival.

Now that Yun Xi was back, Yun Ziling was being compared to her all the time!

Everything that rightfully belonged to her was now in Yun Xi's hands!

Her father didn't care about her anymore; he only had Yun Xi in his sights!

He only gave money to Yun Xi, and he let her get away with a lot of different things. There was no way for Yun Ziling to match up to Yun Xi.

And now, he was scolding her just because she was speaking her mind. It's not as if Yun Xi hadn't said anything offensive either! All she did was get first place during the exams; that's nothing to be so proud of!

Yun Ziling wasn't about to give in. She wasn't willing to lose everything she had to Yun Xi. There was no way she would allow Yun Xi to take away everything that she had!