The temperature of the fire gradually dissipated the chill in Chen Ruxin, and tiredness also followed. Chen Ruxin supported her from sleeping, Chester stroked her back, and a low and soothing voice sounded in the quiet room:  "Don't be afraid, go to sleep."

That kind of sound was similar to hypnosis, but Chen Ruxin couldn't resist, so he really closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The fire in the fireplace was orange and warm, but Chester’s handsome and gentle face showed a secret smile at this time. Seeing her sleeping defenselessly, his mouth overflowed with a depressed sigh.  : "I finally... wait for you, this time, I won't let you run away again, otherwise..."

The final tone was almost hoarse, and no one could understand what it was.

It is just the oppressive poisonous moth that emerges from the cocoon under Chester's eyes, which is dangerous and unprovoked to give birth to a trace of fear.

At this time, Chen Ruxin's sleeping face is peaceful and undefended. It seems to her that the person next to her can be trusted.

However, after one thing is assimilated by the darkness, there is no chance to look back.

It will become more paranoid, dangerous, and pathological.

Unfortunately, Chen Ruxin, who was lying in the arms of the vampire at this time, did not understand.

Chester picked her up, went upstairs, and came to the master bedroom.

The decoration of this bedroom is very retro and gorgeous, and everything has been carefully selected. It seems to have been waiting for its owner.

Now, it's finally time to wait.

Chester put her on the soft big bed, and the indoor temperature is warm for humans.

Covered her with a quilt and said softly "good night", Chester got up and left the room.

Outside this room, the air is gloomy and colder than the snowy night outside.

Chester walked through the promenade, and the lights in the castle came on one after another, as if trying to dispel the gloomy atmosphere in the castle shrouded in darkness.

The night is the world of vampires.

Tonight, another guest came to visit the owner of this castle.

The visitor is the elder of the Cappadocia tribe, and the one who signed a non-aggression treaty with mankind back then.

When the elders of Cappadocia saw the owner of the castle, they were respectful and did not dare to be rude.

It is not that the elders of Cappadocia are weak, but that this identity is too mysterious.  Thousands of years ago, in the fight between the purebreds, in the end, only the one in front of him was left.

It was just because there was no news later, everyone thought he was gone, and never thought he would wake up again.

His existence has broken the balance between human beings and the blood race. Once such a balance is broken, it is not a good thing for the blood race.  But the one in front of him, he really didn't dare to be disrespectful.

Abandoning the suppression of blood, and the instinctive obedience to the other party, the identity of this person is something that members of the blood family look up to even a thousand years ago.

Chester is the prince of blood, and the only pure-blooded nobleman still remaining.

"I'm sorry to disturb you at this time." After sitting down, the elder of Cappadocia did not relax. He looked at Chester and tried to make his tone more natural. "I heard that you have found your satisfied blood servant.  ?"