"...I'm fine."

He raised his hand and stroked her lips, "Is it okay that the lips will turn white?"

"Just rest for a while." Chen Ruxin leaned in his arms, and his breathing gradually returned to stability.

Alfonso held her hand, kneaded it, and saw that the ring on her ring finger was obviously a little bit heavier.

When Chen Ruxin was half-dreaming and half-awake, she suddenly heard a low and dull voice in her ears: "If there is only one ‘him’ and I, who do you hope it will be?"

     ……Who?  Are you alone?

Chen Ruxin wanted to answer him, but his body seemed to be held down by something heavy, and he couldn't break away, wake up, and couldn't answer him.

It seems that Alfonso didn't really want her answer, otherwise he would not ask such words while she was asleep.  Although it cannot be denied that the true identity of the two consciousnesses is one person, it is precisely because of this that they cannot coexist.

Because no matter which consciousness wants to monopolize her, they want to obliterate the other.

This is an undeniable fact and a hidden cruel truth.

.........

When I returned to the palace, the ministers and guests waited a long time to see what they looked like.

The weather began to press, and the dinner party had already begun.  Everyone put on evening dresses and started to get acquainted and talked with each other through this dinner.

Nolan's handsome appearance is very popular. He wears a well-fitting outfit, good conversation, and his status as Chu Jun of Jialan Country, which makes him look very dazzling.

Fu Ningwei, who was standing next to him, deliberately made herself less eye-catching, and her only attitude was indeed easy to ignore.

After a long banquet, King Augustus and Queen Augustus appeared in the richly decorated hall.

Chen Ruxin changed into a lighter white dress at this time, and she wore a noble and gorgeous crown on her head. She forgot to shine in the light, which was dazzling.

Chen Ruxin, who took a short nap, felt much better. She sat next to Alfonso and looked at the hall without wanting to get up.

As the dinner drew to a close, Alfonso took her hand and left, leaving all the arrangements for the guests to the veterans.

Chen Ruxin was led by him and walked through the garden. The stars in the night sky shone very beautifully, and Alfonso stopped.

At this time, among the flowers, there were countless blue fireflies flying up, just like the beautiful scene seen from the beach that day.  But such a blue light spot, Chen Ruxin has also seen it, when he first met Alfonso in this world.

It was this blue light spot that made her quickly find Alfonso.

"What is this?" she asked.

"Blue fireflies, a kind of creature that only appears in a special magnetic field." Alfonso was also a little surprised by their appearance, "their appearance is usually accompanied by a vision..." There is another sentence Alfonso did not  Said, that is, the appearance of this blue firefly is closely related to the catastrophe of the star field.

"Let's go back." Alfonso looked at her, "I think you are tired today."

Chen Ruxin's hand was held by him, and he met his eyes and responded, "Okay."