Genesis lowered his eyes, "I did something to hurt you deliberately. I thought you would think it would be better if I disappeared."

She didn't know how jealous he was when he saw her snuggling in "his" arms from the star-eye picture, showing her soft eyes and gentle expression unsuspectingly!

He originally thought that he could tolerate it, but jealousy made him lose his composure.  And every time, she was always very cold in front of her, he also wanted to monopolize her, wanted her to show such a soft attachment to himself, and wanted her to keep the promise of life.

Perhaps, from the moment he was born, he did not want to lose his calm and reason because of a woman like his master, thinking that he could stay out of the matter and mock his master's stupidity and ignorance.

But I don't know that that kind of self is the most ridiculous.

He was born out of the feelings of his master, and he was born out of the feelings of his master. How can he stay out of the matter?

At first, it was these feelings that he disdained, but they turned into invisible shackles, like chronic poison, which burrowed into the depths of his soul silently.  When he really noticed it, it was too late.

He is not a ruthless monster. He who was born in the character of his master also loves this woman deeply.

Perhaps this means that in the past ten years, she always instinctively protected her master's personality and did not let the consciousness of "him" completely collapse, because she was afraid that one day in the future, she would feel that "him" had disappeared, and she was even more reluctant to open her eyes and wake up.

The moment when she learned that she might not wake up, Genesis felt the emotions coming up in her heart so clearly for the first time, that very complicated and split-heart sensation reminded him all the time, mocking how much her master’s self is.  Stupid and ignorant.

Because he also loves her deeply.

Therefore, he is not a ruthless monster.

Suddenly, Genesis knelt down in front of Chen Ruxin, raised his head, and looked up at her: "I love you too, please be my queen."

After that, a delicate brocade box appeared on his hand. When the brocade box was opened, it was a very simple style, made of the same material as the ring she originally wore on the ring finger of her left hand.

Chen Ru paused slightly, but still passed his left hand into his hand.

When the ring was put on her left ring finger again, it instantly merged with the original ring. Chen Ruxin looked at the integrated ring, then glanced at Genesis, who was half kneeling at her feet, and nodded.  , Replied: "Okay."

He stood up, then hugged her, "From now on, I will use my life to protect you and guard you."

Chen Ruxin also raised his hand and hugged him back.

"'He' has been resisting, wanting to suppress me, and he may go crazy later, I and him are one, who knows myself better than myself?" Genesis let go of her and looked at her faintly,"  'He', like me, wants to monopolize you, even if the other is his own consciousness."

However, Chen Ruxin looked at him very peacefully, "Alfonso will not hurt me." Her eyes were gentle and firm, and her determined eyes were unconditional trust.

Genesis paused, and his violet eyes looked at her, as if to engrave her current appearance deeply in his pupils.

This time the conversion is very fast.

When Alfonso saw her in full dress and the king's dress she put on, he felt the words conveyed by another consciousness and himself.  Suddenly, those deep purple pupils instantly turned into a dull scorched black, but the anger was forcibly suppressed.

Afterwards, Alfonso put a big red robe embroidered with gorgeous gold patterns on her. The robe fell heavily because it was too heavy.  At this time, two female officials with beautiful faces and dresses walked in outside the door. After they saluted, they walked behind Chen Ruxin and lifted the tail of the robe so that Chen Ru could walk.

Alfonso calmly stretched out his hand and said to her: "We should go now."

Chen Ruxin saw the calm undercurrent surging, and put his hand on his palm, "Okay."

In the distance, there is a cloudless and clear blue sky.

Under the sky, guests from the Palace of Augustus gathered, adding a bit of freshness to the always cold palace.

In the magnificent hall, when Alfonso appeared in the hall with Chen Ruxin, all the guests held back their breath subconsciously, not because of the beauty of the female who is about to become Queen Augustus, but  It is the identity of the other party that is actually the human race!

It is the human race who was avenged by King Augustus Alfonso Vitos.

But at that moment, everyone's silence was only a moment, and no one wanted to upset King Augustus on such an occasion.

Hidden in the crowd, Fu Ningwei, standing behind Nolan Bellman, suddenly had a plan when she saw Chen Ruxin.