"It will hurt a little bit, bear with it." His cool fingertips squeezed her somewhat sensitive earlobe, and then took a thin metal needle in his hand. When the thin needle passed through the earlobe, Chen Ruxin's body was subconsciously slightly.  Moved, there was no response.

Seeing the tiny drops of blood popping out, he stopped and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Chen Ruxin wanted to shake his head, but thought of the thin needle on his earlobe, and stopped the movement, and replied, "It's okay, you continue."

It can’t be said that it hurts much, but the position of the earlobe is rather special, and the body’s response at that moment is just instinct.

Pulling out the needle, the blood droplets were obviously enlarged, but he lowered his head slightly, covered her earlobe with his mouth, and licked the bleeding blood droplets with the tip of his tongue.  At that moment, Chen Ruxin's body trembled visibly, and his breathing was not as steady as before.

After a while, the earlobe was loosened, and then the earlobe was put on her.

When he pierced the other ear, he obviously moved a lot slower. As before, he put a fine needle into her earlobe, and then waited a while before pulling out the fine needle, and then again the blood oozing from the earlobe  Lick it gently.

Chen Ruxin breathed smoothly, but his body was a little stiff, and he could obviously feel the sensation of his tongue licking. The numbness made her a little uncomfortable, but he did not stop his actions.

This kind of distinction is not a deliberate move, but I don't know that there is a hint of eroticism at this time.

For a while, his lips left her earlobe, and then he took another eardrop and put it on her.

Finally, it is shoes.

The shoes look like crystals, with heels, they are gorgeous, but they are also extraordinarily elegant, with familiar contract prints faintly visible on them.

He bent his knees and squatted down in front of Chen Ruxin, then held her ankles and put on shoes for her.

Everything seemed to be ready, he stood up, looked at her, and suddenly asked, "How do you think of me?"

Chen Ruxin's hand was held by him, and she faced him peacefully, with waveless violet eyes. She had thought about him a long time ago.

It's just that Chen Ruxin didn't answer the question: "What do you want me to think of you?"

Genesis paused. He knew that even if he pretended to resemble him, she could always tell at a glance.  But perhaps it was the same. The poisonous snake that had been entrenched in his heart was a bit aloof. He hoped that she would treat herself as an independent person rather than an accessory to her master.  But at the same time, he also wanted to replace the master character, so that she could not tell.

Yes, she recognized it at first glance.

Genesis looked at her steadily, with a cold voice stating the intent of the dangerous viper entrenched in her heart: "I want to monopolize you and obliterate the master."

At that moment, Genesis's breath became terrifying, but Chen Ruxin seemed very calm. She did not avoid his eyes, and her voice even sounded very soft: "You are the same person, it's just that there were some deviations in the process of awakening.  This led to the emergence of a dual personality. You have your own memories and seemingly opposite preferences, but you are essentially one, a Genesis named Alfonso Vitos-my king."

Her words made Genesis's eyes, which had never been turbulent, a strange color and shock.

She continued: "If you want me to distinguish you from ‘him’ so that I don’t see you and ‘him’ as one, I am willing, as long as you hope so.”