Preperations

The morning sun kissed my skin as I woke up. Feeling Chan's arms around me I look over to him seeing him asleep. He looks so peaceful. I admire him for a little and then try to remove his arm so I could get up.

I successfully got up without waking up so I went to the bathroom. But when I came back he was gone.

"Chris?" I called out

No answer

"Where'd he go?"

Suddenly I felt to arms slide around my waist hugging me from the back.

I blush slightly knowing right away it's him. I turn around and give him a warm smile. He gives me a peck on the lips and gives me one last hug.

"What's with the extra love today?"

"You got a problem with it?"

"Not at all" I say with a slight smirk.

A little time later

I had already gotten ready for the day and I was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

Tomorrow was Friday...our date.

I'm so nervous I don't even know where he's taking me!

"What wrong y/n?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well you're awfully silent"

"Oh..I was just...thinking"

"About??"

"Nothing"

"You sure you're ok?"

"Yea"

He slid his hand onto mine under the table staring at me with a warm smiling.

I instantly blush and look down at my plate.

The rest of the day I spent with Chris and my parents . They got to know him better and they seem like good friends now.

The next day

It was the day. Our DATE!!!

I woke up in Chris's arms.

Trying not to wake him up I slide out of his arms and get up. I head to the bathroom and start taking a shower.

As I finished my shower I tried up and wrapped myself in a robe. I hung my outfit up on my bathroom door.

I slightly cracked opened the door checking if Chris was awake yet.

He wasn't even there.

I just closed the bathroom door and did my skin care and body care routine.

After my routines I wore some comfy clothes and headed out the bathroom.

I headed out of my room not seeing Chris anywhere.

"Good morning mom"

"Good morning y/n you just missed Christopher"

"Really where did he go?"

"I don't know he just said bye and left"

"Oh..."

Bangchan's POV

"Hey!" Chris speaks on the phone to someone

"Hey!" Replies a deep voice

"So Felix remember what I told you before well it's today and I don't know what gift to pick"