Genesis tightened her arms around her waist, but thought that the human body still couldn't stand the toss, so she endured, cleaned her body, and hugged her back to the bed.

He didn't wear gloves on his hands like the last time, and he didn't even wear clothes on his body.

This kind of feeling is not disgusting. After putting her clothes on, Genesis stood by the bed and looked at her sleep. There was no emotion in her eyes. Maybe it was doubt or there was nothing.

After standing for a while, he turned and left here.

Genesis frowned unconsciously, unhappy with the appearance of the master character this time.  Yes, dissatisfaction, clearly that oneself is the new consciousness, born because of the master character, but the master character has great dissatisfaction, such dissatisfaction is almost the same as that of the Federation humans of Are star.

When the body is controlled by the master, he does not have the memory of that empty space, and he does not know what the master did or what happened in the middle.  But when he opened his eyes, what he saw was such a scene, and it was not difficult for Genesis to guess what the master did.

He will not cede control of the body to the consciousness that should have disappeared, even for a second.

At this time, Genesis didn't know that the other consciousness was holding the same idea as him, even the original intention was very similar, except that one was clearly revealed, and the other was still groping.

After all, Genesis was born because of the personality.

In nature, it is still the same.

.........

When Genesis returned to the office, Nigel and Derek were still on standby.

When they saw Genesis, they saluted slightly.  Nigel handed over the book he found: "Wang, the book you want."

"Yeah." Genesis reached out and took it, then glanced at him, "Go down."

Nigel saluted again and retired.

Rarely, Genesis had no intention of handling official duties. Until dawn, the pages of the book in his hand did not turn and remained on the first page.

In the past few days, Genesis has been thinking about a question. Does sexual desire really affect their judgment?

In order to determine what, Genesis made an unexpected move.

However, when he ordered people to bring back beautiful females of various colors from elsewhere, he found that his body did not feel like agitated, nor did he feel involuntarily facing that human female.

Is it because she is a human being?

So, when several human females with good looks stood in front of him and scratched their heads, they still felt boring, even bored.

"Send it back." After the order was over, Genesis stopped doing such meaningless things.

Or perhaps, such behavior is somewhat redundant from the beginning.

More than half a month passed.

During this period, Chen Ruxin went to the training ground in the palace every day, and gradually picked up the fallen fighting skills.  The person who accompanies her is an Augustus woman who is in charge of the training ground.

The aura of this person is calm, with a faint bloody spirit on his body, with fine scales on his face, and his gesture of gesture is stronger than that of the palace guard.