With the words that resembled an exhortation, with inadvertent gentleness, his hand stroked her cheek, and Chen Ruxin unconsciously rubbed the palm of his hand and replied, "Okay."

"Aren't you afraid?" Alfonso suddenly asked, "Don't you think it is strange that a person has two consciousnesses?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head. In the final analysis, the dual personality is still the same person, but at first he did not realize the existence of the other party at all, and had different preferences, memories, and behaviors. The new personality was a personality that was completely opposite to the original consciousness.

In other words, what Alfonso likes, the more his other personality rejects what he hates.

It's just that... Alfonso seems to have noticed the existence of the other party, so the other party must have noticed the existence of Alfonso too.

Otherwise, how could Genesis go to the underwater prison of the Federal Army to take himself out, although in the end it was just changed to a place of detention.  I just don't know how Alfonso communicates with another consciousness.

Judging from the mission information provided by the system, originally Alfonso's temperament changed drastically after awakening and becoming Genesis, and there was no so-called dual personality.  So, in other words... the original consciousness should have disappeared.  And the consciousness after awakening is no longer the original Alfonso.

Genesis has memories before awakening, but those memories and initial feelings have nothing to do with him, and they won't make him feel a little bit of ripples in his heart.  Therefore, the reason why the original owner was accepted as a pet by Genesis was only because the original owner was his fiancée.

How does Genesis, who is arrogant in his heart, allow things that have his own name to flow outside?

Therefore, Genesis chose to keep it nearby.

However, this time, because of her reasons, the original trajectory was different.

Alfonso's initial feelings and consciousness did not completely disappear due to his awakening. He is still there, and Genesis has not directly destroyed everything on the Are star. At least the seven marshals of the Federal Army are still alive.

It's just that Alfonso is still suppressed by another new consciousness.  In this case, another personality will only appear when you are stimulated or something very important happens...

In other words, when he was in a coma in prison by Genesis, or when his life was threatened, Alfonso must have felt...

Suddenly, Chen Ruxin lifted her right hand slightly, looking at the silver pet ring mark on it, slightly lost in thought.

… It’s a symbiosis contract.

Symbiosis contract... pet ring?

I am afraid that the thing that Alfonso wore to himself at the beginning was not a pet ring at all, but something very important to the Augustus royal family.

Suddenly, I remembered that when Hubert, the king of the August empire, saw him for the first time, those gentle and wise black eyes inadvertently swept the mark on her wrist.  That's why King Augustus suddenly asked her: Have you seen Alfonso?

It turns out to be so, no wonder...

Chen Ru's heart is slightly stagnant, and there is some pain.  The so-called pet ring, I am afraid it is equivalent to the identity of the partner publicly recognized by the members of the Augustus royal family.

King Hubert eventually died because of her.

This matter is inseparable from her anyway, how should I tell Alfonso?

Seeing Chen Ru's eyes blurred, she was still in a daze, Alfonso pinched her chin, forcing her to look at herself: "What are you thinking?"

"I'm sorry." The second time Chen Ruxin said three words, Chen Ruxin looked at him with faint eyes, and couldn't say anything else.

Alfonso's white robe covered her body, and her thumb rubbed her warm and rosy lips, "These three words will not alleviate your sin, Aqin."

To this day, he still has not changed his name.

Chen Ruxin nodded slightly: "I know."

"You don't know." Alfonso spread his wings on his back, and the dark purple pupils were glowing with faint cold light. "You pierce my heart with a dagger, let the Zerg male kiss your lips, and let him take me away.  The source of power...Then you changed your identity and came to me to help me awaken and win my trust. Finally, you broke your promise and left alone...Aqin, what should I do with you?"

"..." Chen Ruxin looked at him with some strange emotions in his heart, which seemed to be sad and distressed.

For a while, she couldn't tell the difference, and she didn't want to say something like "I'm sorry" anymore.

"If you were just the fiancee who could pierce my heart with a dagger... it would be fine." Alfonso leaned down slightly, his nose almost touched her, breathing with each other.

Chen Ru stared at him blankly and asked subconsciously: "...why."

"That way, I can dig through your heart directly." Alfonso's slightly dumb voice sounded in her ears, and her fingertips pressed against the beating heart of her left chest...

As if in the next second, he really wanted to take it out.

Chen Ru's heart and body did not resist at all, nor did he show any expression of fear or fear. He just closed his eyes lightly after hearing his words.

It's like telling him silently that everything is fine.

Alfonso laughed lowly, not knowing whether he laughed at himself or sneered.

Then, Chen Ruxin felt his weight heavier, and then his hands were fixed behind his head——

"...Alfonso?" Chen Ru subconsciously opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Shhh, don't talk."