Even if this is your own symbiosis partner.

From the moment he saw her, he knew that she was his Ah Qin, the woman who had a symbiotic contract with him.

Human beings rely on appearance to identify identities, while symbiotic partners rely on breath to identify each other.

The thick breath was dark, and he held her hand, and the contract ring entrenched in the wrists of the two people instantly snapped together, and a white halo enveloped the two of them...

At a speed visible to the naked eye, Chen Ruxin's face, who had been extremely restless in bed, began to return to normal ruddy, her eyebrows were not unconsciously tightened, and her breathing gradually became smoother.

He settled down for a while.

When he let go of her hand, he brushed the hair off her cheek and looked at her face carefully.

It is very beautiful and impeccable, because her facial features are not flawed at all.

However, it was very strange, and the feeling of not belonging to him made the purple in his eyes deeper.

His waking time is too short, and that powerful consciousness can always suppress him. He must get rid of the suppression of that consciousness. If possible, let that consciousness disappear.

But no, unless he dies, "he" will not disappear.

The hand touched her neck unknowingly, and she woke up without knowing when her strength increased.

The moment she opened her eyes, he withdrew his hand.

It is true that his Ah Qin is not wrong, and he will not admit his mistakes with those eyes.

     "……Alfonso."

This time, Chen Ruxin did not use a questioning tone, but calmly called his name quietly.  Her voice was a little hoarse because she hadn't spoken for a long time: "You are here."

Perhaps the force of the neck being pinched was a bit heavy, Chen Ruxin coughed a few times, and wanted to get up, but he held her shoulders to prevent her from getting up.

Chen Ruxin: "...?"

The next moment, I felt a pair of cool hands touching her neck, rubbing the still painful area, and Alfonso spit out a word in a low voice: "Pain?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head, but fortunately, he did not hurt his throat.

After a moment of silence, Chen Ruxin slowly said: "...I'm sorry."

Alfonso's eyes were cold, "Do you think that an apology can erase everything?"

"No," Chen Ruxin replied.  But she couldn't explain it clearly. Could you tell him that she was actually an outsider?  Or tell him everything he knows?

However, Chen Ruxin's thoughts just flashed, and the system yelled in his mind: "No! The host can't say it! Once you say it, those things will stimulate the villain and let him get memories that he shouldn't have.  Then the world will collapse!"

Can't you say it?

Chen Ruxin actually didn't really intend to say, she couldn't tell why, but instinctively, she didn't want him to know.  Because, that can't let him know.

So, such thoughts just flashed past like this.

At this time, Alfonso also had many problems, but those problems suddenly became insignificant at this time.  Those eyes were still so calm and soft, which made him feel a moment of peace in his heart, "I can't show up for too long, you have to take care of yourself, stay away from'him','him' is very dangerous, but it won't be caused by those memories.  Show mercy to your men."