" And the two of you get the invincible Mikey to notice you!! " Kazuchi exclaimed. 

" Oh, how to be a Hanagaki! " Makoto added. 

' We were noticed by that monster!? ' Takemichi thought while grabbing his face and made a funny face making me smack his head while laughing. 

" It's not bad, I kinda know what you're gonna think about next. " I whispered. 

 Makoto and Kazushi were having fun with each other on how cool we are making me cry tears of joy. 

" They are idiots, aren't they? " Atsushi asked. " But it's been a long time since hearing those two say stupid things.

The two idiots were trying to re-act the scene earlier making me laugh a little making Takemichi laugh too. 

" Takemichi. Honestly, I was thinking about taking a weapon and attacking Kiyomasa-kun by myself. " Atsushi confessed while seating on a bench. 

" Huh!? " Takemichi asked. 

" Really? " I asked. 

" Yeah. Because with things as they were, we were going to spend our lives as slaves, right? " Atsushi asked Takemichi making my eyes widen. 

" What...? They treat you, slaves? " I asked Takemichi while my eyebrows are furrowed in anger. 

" It's fine... " Takemichi said making me sigh. 

I can't get mad at him after all. 

The five of us talk with each other before walking our way home and treat my brother's wounds, again.

[ Past - Next Day ]

" School is so tough. Tough to get up in the morning. Eight am is too early! Especially for a night owl like me? " Takemichi said. The two of us were now walking our way to school

This is once in a blue moon in the fourteen years of my existence.  

" Just say that you are just lazy to stand up at the bed. " I said deadpanned. 

" Good morning, Takemichi-kun! (y/n)! " Hinata greeted making us look at him. 

 " Hina! " Takemichi and I called out. 

" Oh, good! You two are going to school! " Hinata answered while doing a peace sign.

Hinata caught up with us and stood next to Takemichi making me look away because I feel like a third wheel, again. 

[ 🥞 ]

" This is no time to be having a good time. Yeah. " Takemichi said, totally talking to himself in the middle of class. 

The light tap of the chalk on the board was heard making me cover my ears.

Yeah, I'm an adult in real life, who ended up... fourteen years old.

' Naoto, we met Sano Manjiro by coincidence. ' Takemichi thought. ' In order to save Hina, who got caught up in their dispute and was killed, we have to stop the Tokyo Manji Gang's dispute. '

And in order to freaking do that we have to prevent the two leaders of toman from meeting...in this past.

I threw a paper ball in Takemichi's back making him look at me, I put my finger on my lips telling him to shut his thoughts for a while.