Chapter 3(updated)

"word"-From HP

HOGWARTS - SCOTLAND

3rd person P.O.V:

All the first years had just been sorted. Everyone was waiting for the feast to start Charlus was sitting with the rest of the fifth year students exaggerating all that had happened while boasting about his own abilities and how even Grindelwald was scared of him when suddenly the doors to the great hall opened and in walked the dark arts professor Lord Marvolo Slytherin along with a beautiful woman she was wearing a simple pale pink suit with a white shirt and black heels the only accessories she had was a white watch.

~wait that's Azalea Potter-Black

~Isn't she the owner of  Tempera?

~OH MY GOD I've always wanted to meet her

~Damn, she's hot

~I fucking LOVE her

~ She's only one of the biggest icons in the WORLD

~Do you think she'll give me an autograph if I ask politely?

~ Wait she's a witch?

Hushed whispers spread throughout the hall when a voice rang out silencing all the other sounds "I apologize for the delay however there were some things that urgently needed my attention"

"It's not a problem my de- miss Potter-Black Albus quickly corrected upon seeing her raised eyebrows.

"Now, first I would wish to welcome Miss Azalea Potter-Black whom Hogwarts will be hosting for a whole year then I would like to welcome our new defense against the dark arts professor Dolores Umbridge as usual our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you -

Umbridge: Thank you, Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me 

[No one smiles]. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends.

 Fred and George: [sarcastically] That's likely. 

Umbridge: The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizard of vital importance. Although each Headmaster has brought something new to this historic school.[Nods to Dumbledore]

 Umbridge: Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected, and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.

[Soft applause] Dumbledore: Thank you, Professor Umbridge, that really was most illuminating. 

"As I was saying tuck in" Dumbledore finished

Azalea's P.O.V:

Ok well, she seems to be a bitch however seeing Dumbledore interrupted was pretty fun. Seeing how she's dressed and acting she obviously holds an important position in the ministry. The easiest part is done I suppose.