He stopped speaking.

.........

I don't know how much time has passed. About every once in a while, a robot will inject nutrients into her to maintain her body functions.

The instrument that bound her limbs was untied, and she opened her eyes, but she still couldn't see or hear anything.

The unknown is fearful, but Chen Ruxin has no such thoughts as fear and fear.

For her, in the silent world, it's just that she can't distinguish between day and night.

At the same time, some ills appeared in the body, which were not obvious at first. As time passed, it became more and more difficult for her to stay awake.

Chen Ruxin doesn't know how long time has passed. The prison made of special metal cannot be scratched at all, and she has never seen anyone.

Until one day, a dazzling light poured in from outside——

Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand to cover her eyes, and after a while she adjusted to the light. When she looked up, she was a few people in white coats.

Before Chen Ruxin stood up, the people fixed her hands and took a tube of blood with a syringe.

Afterwards, those people left soon.

The influx of light also disappeared instantly, returning to the darkness...

Chen Ruxin felt extremely sleepy, as if he heard the sound of the system in his ears, and it seemed to be an illusion.

Finally, nothing can be heard...

.........

The August empire, the night is deep.

In the empty palace, inside the tall buildings, Genesis stood in front of the window, with white wings spread out on his back, and the left wing was dyed black at a speed visible to the naked eye...

A depressive and cold voice sounded: "Go and bring her out!"

"She betrayed you, a humble human." The voice was cold and arrogant, with obvious contempt and mockery in his tone.

The voice was almost hoarse: "So what."

"Stupid." Light and cold.

"What do you know about a ruthless monster like you?"

"I don't understand, so you are ridiculous and sad. You who should have disappeared are struggling not to disappear because you are nostalgic for a human woman who betrayed you." The tone of contempt was filled with a mocking smile, "even  Don't hesitate to threaten me?"

"Don't forget, I am the owner of this body." After speaking, the black steel feather hissed and scratched the body, and the blood immediately dyed the white robe red. "And you are just a derived consciousness...  Ahem..."

If you didn't spare any effort to start, it was not a serious injury, and it also caused a certain amount of inconvenience.

The two consciousnesses cannot communicate with each other, but they use images to convey their thoughts by grabbing control of each other's body.  Similar to exchanging diaries.

"What are you doing?!" The left arm was almost abolished, and the blood flow continued.

"Bring her out." His consciousness could not exist for a long time, and was suppressed by the derived consciousness, only occasionally regaining some clarity.  He knew that Ah Qin was his former fiancée and the one who killed him in the first place, but it was not yet his turn to deal with his symbiotic partner by the group of people in the Federation!  Even if she betrayed him and deceived him, he should deal with her!

Maybe it is because the will of the master is too strong, and the other consciousness does not want to waste time doing useless work like this, nor can he understand that the master would choose to self-mutilate to threaten him.

After all, after this body is injured, he will also feel pain.  So he said: "I can take her away from that place, but..."

When he should come down, the master no longer snatches control of this body and falls asleep completely.

"Oh, stupid." Genesis's handsome face was stained with scarlet blood, cold and evil.  The black-stained right wing recovered, he spread his wings and left the palace in an instant.

.........

>>>>>>

Are Star, the Secret Planning Research Department of the Federal Army.

When the results of all the calculations came out, the doctor who was over 50 flushed and made a few weird laughs with excitement, then directly contacted the central system, and the central brain brain relayed this information to the seven.  marshal.

In just ten minutes, an ad hoc meeting quickly gathered seven people in power from the Federation, who were also admirers behind this secret plan.

Seeing the information sent over, the heart that had been shrinking because of fear began to move around.

Desire strengthens people's hearts and courage, and finally overcomes fear.

At this moment, the central system sounded an alarm.

"A special life form entered the underwater prison. Prison No. 725 was forcibly destroyed. The prisoner's vital characteristics...cannot be detected..."

"Play the video!"

"The magnetic field is abnormal and cannot be transmitted..."

"Where is Lieutenant Colonel Ban Yanming in charge of the underwater prison?!"

"Lieutenant Colonel Ban Yanming has arrived at Prison No. 725, is it connected to communication?"

     "connect."

.........

This night, the Federal Army is destined to not be too peaceful.

The Augustus Empire.

A white halo appeared over the palace, and Genesis, with white wings on his back, was holding the unconscious woman slowly to the ground.

At this time, the woman in her arms seemed to have regained some consciousness, Genesis paused slightly, her cold gaze fell on the woman's face, and the purple in the depths of her pupils had an indescribable light.

Chen Ruxin's eyelashes trembled lightly and opened his eyes, the focus was a little hazy, relying only on intuition.

     "……Alfonso?"

"No, I'm not." Genesis looked at her, and clearly had no emotions, but Chen Ruxin saw the indifference, contempt, coldness, and a little mockery.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and opened them again: "Genesis."