Even if the white wings belonging to Genesis were put away, the breath on his body made everyone present cautiously.

And Genesis seems to just come to watch this farce.

When Chen Ruxin was taken away, he looked in the direction of Zerg Edgar, his thin lips opened slightly, and his cold voice was bloody and cruel: "You who offended the royal family of Augustus, and you as a Zerg spy, Dog Hu  If you don’t eat the rest, you can’t be blamed."

He lifted his hand slightly, and pointed his fingertips in his direction.  At his fingertips, the black void compressed and expanded, and instantly hit Edgar's body.

Edgar's body trembled, and there was no pain, but the body seemed to be touched by some invisible force.  He lowered his head slightly, his body torn apart, and soon was swallowed by black, Edgar's pupils shrank slightly--spread, and there was a bleak and dead silence.

In the place where he had stood, there was no trace left, and the whole person seemed to have disappeared out of thin air.

In such a solemn military court, everyone held their breath and watched Genesis's actions, but no one dared to object.

Genesis looked past everyone and fell on the jury.

"The human beings who want to be gutted and difficult to fill, shouldn't have delusioned that time does not belong to you." Genesis's words are similar to words of exhortation, but also like words of warning: "Otherwise, you will die."

After saying this, Genesis turned and left, and the white wings behind him spread out, as if the gods descended and disappeared in place.

Until Genesis left, the faces of the marshals in the jury were extremely ugly.  Perhaps everyone present did not understand what Genesis said just now, but no one understood Genesis's warning words better than them.

It's not that they don't deal with them, but the arrogant Genesis is disdainful of them. That's why there is such a warning.

For them in high positions, such words are as if they have been slapped in the face under the public.  While the face is red, the fire is hard to dissipate, as if a seed has taken root in the bottom of my heart, only waiting for the time to spread the branches and leaves.

At the end of the trial, several marshals were escorted away, and everyone left the scene one after another.

At this time, Chen Ruxin was blindfolded by a special device, his hands and legs were also tied up by the device, and then he was pushed into the underwater channel...

"Host, how are you feeling now?" Maybe it is that a slight difference was noticed, and the system became a little worried: "Don't go to bed, and don't doubt your existence, you still have me..."

While the system was chattering endlessly, Chen Ruxin said softly: "Shut up." The system successfully stopped.

Prison No. 725 is a silent underwater prison. The water is not pure water, but a kind of water that can teach people to lose gravity without even feeling their own existence.

The water cuts off the sound. When the prisoner loses sight and hearing, he will gradually lose his perception. As time goes by, people’s mental breakdown will die silently within half a year and then be disposed of.

"Host, let me tell you a story."

"No need."

"Don't be so cold~host~~"

Chen Ruxin: "..." Where did you learn that aggrieved tone?

After a while, Chen Ruxin replied: "I will not die here."