The light was a little dazzling, Chen Ru's heart paused and walked in.

I raised my eyes and saw a middle-aged man wearing a white military uniform sitting in the top position. Under him, there were officers and generals at all levels, obviously in a meeting.

Chen Ru calmly looked at the top middle-aged man, who was the father of the original owner.

There are seven federal marshals, and three are overwhelmingly powerful. The original master's father is one of them.

The arrival of Chen Ruxin did not arouse the attention of others, and the meeting ended soon.  Everyone left one after another, and only Chen Ruxin and Marshal Chen Rong were left in the meeting room.

Chen Rong looked at her, and his condescending aura did not diminish even because this was his daughter. He only listened to him calmly asking: "I heard that you refused to meet Prince Augustus. Instead, you ran to a slum on a fourth-class planet.  went?"

Chen Ruxin bowed his head slightly, and replied: "Go to replenish energy."

Hearing her attitude, Chen Rong did not show any dissatisfaction, or did not care about her answer, and continued: "You are a soldier, and obeying orders is your bounden duty. I hope you understand this."

Chen Ru's mentality can't see any emotions, and he replied: "Yes."

"Your mother died early, you are not close to Rou'er, and you don't want her to intervene in your marriage, but how can Edgar, an inferior civilian, be worthy of your status?" Chen Rong said earnestly and sighed: "Augus  Although the prince is not a human being, he will be the prince of a country in the future, and I will do it for your good."

Chen Ruxin was really unwilling to be here with him, so he straightforwardly asked, "My father called me over this time, why is it?"

"A few days ago, the Intelligence Bureau sent a letter. It is said that Prince Augustus' whereabouts are unknown and the entourage has also lost information."

Chen Ruxin raised his eyes and looked at him without speaking.

"You are a member of the royal family of Augustus in the future. You should visit the king of Augustus as the fiancée of Prince Augustus." Chen Rong looked at her lovingly and beat without a trace.  Lieutenant Dejia has been sent to perform a secret mission. There is not a year I am afraid I will not be able to come back, so you can do it for yourself."

If this is replaced by the original owner, he may decide what he will do.  When Chen Ruxin heard him, her expression was cold, and she couldn't see any strangeness.  Chen Rong thought she had listened, and then exhorted: "Someone will arrange the itinerary for you. You just have to go through the scene."

"...Yes." Chen Ruxin answered the question.

It seems that the action against the Augustus Empire has not yet begun?  Although Chen Ruxin was puzzled in her heart, she remained calm on her face.

So, two days later.

Under the arrangement of relevant personnel, Chen Ruxin took the aircraft of the Federal Army to the planet where the Augustus Empire was located.

The original owner did not actually meet with the current King Augustus, but only knew something from the images and materials.  The current king of Augustus is very low-key and rarely appears in the public eye. The last time he appeared in the public eye was because of the marriage of Prince Augustus Alfonso.

In fact, Chen Ruxin still does not understand why the king of Augustus chose the daughter of the Federal Marshal as the princess.  Is it for the reproduction of future generations?  Thinking of this, Chen Ruxin's eyes drooped slightly, which is not impossible.