Perhaps it was the woman in his arms that was worried about Alfonso's speed.

Chen Ruxin's face began to turn pale because of sweating on his body and being blown by the cold wind. The temperature above the sky was low.

Alfonso flew down and stopped in a dark alley in the slum. After landing, the black wings behind him were instantly retracted.

Putting down Chen Ruxin, Alfonso let go after she stood firm.

After a while, Chen Ruxin's body regained some consciousness.  As if perceiving something, she glanced behind Alfonso, "Your..."

"Don't talk." The cold scaly hands covered her mouth, and Alfonso held her waist and dragged her into the shadows.

After a while, several people spoke.

"How did the nobles in Area A come to our site recently?"

One person casually replied: "It seems to be arresting some criminal."

"Which prisoners are worthy of those pampered nobles?"

"Hey, I heard that people from the Federal Army are here. Can you say that those nobles are not nervous?"

"Where did you get the news?"

Another person answered: "Didn't his daughter be taken away by a nobleman?"

"There are other good things, congratulations~"

"Hehe, you're welcome."

.........

The voice gradually faded away, and Alfonso walked out with Chen Ruxin.

This time I did see clearly that the black wings behind Alfonso were gone... Can they be put away?

"What are you looking at?" Alfonso said in a cold voice.

Chen Ruxin recovered and shook his head: "Nothing."

In the dim light, Alfonso did not have the pair of wings that were too obvious, and it was not so conspicuous when he looked at it. The fine scales on his face did not seem strange in the star field.  Because the appearance of most races in the Star Territory has retained the characteristics of their own race.

But the wings alone are the most special. Genesis is too recognizable. If it appears in front of people, it will inevitably attract the attention of all races.  Even if those wings are not white, but as deep as night black.

There is a lot of information from the conversation between those people just now. Has Edgar noticed anything?

It seems that this place is not safe either, so you must first find a way to leave here.  Just when Chen Ruxin was about to speak, Alfonso suddenly hugged her, put her head on her shoulders, her nose sprinkled on the side of her neck.

At that moment, Chen Ruxin felt the danger and pushed him subconsciously.  But her hand seemed to rest on the steel, and she didn't move. What followed was a slight pain on the side of her neck. The discomfort of blood flow made Chen Ruxin frowned, but she no longer wanted to push him away.

It was a bit painful at first, but it gradually seemed to be used to it.

Chen Ruxin put her arms around his neck and raised her neck slightly, offering herself like a sacrifice.

No, it's not a habit.

This feeling itself is very wrong...

The only remaining reason made her resist, but she couldn't push away Alfonso, who was controlled by bloodthirsty desires.

"...Alfonso, let go, let go."

Her weak resistance didn't work at all. Chen Ruxin's breath was short of breath, her hands clenched into fists against his chest, and he could only let him suck her blood.  At this time, Alfonso’s sanity has not been completely lost. He even clearly knows what he is doing, but he can't stop at all...

It's just that the movements this time were much gentler. When she stopped before her body reached its limit, she finally licked the wound on the side of her neck, and then left her neck when she no longer bleeds.  Chen Ruxin couldn't lift the strength, the whole person clinging to his arms and panting, the symptoms of blood loss were not as severe as the first time, but he was still a little weak.

Just now, for a moment, Chen Ruxin felt that the pet ring on his right wrist was playing its due role.

The kind of induction that seems like a magnetic field is interfering with her perception.

Alfonso picked her up and walked towards the brightly lit place.

It was a hotel, with two round head lamps lit at the door, with the mark of the Earl star on them.

The sturdy and round lady boss standing in front of the counter saw that it was a pair of men and women, and smiled clearly on the faces like pumpkins: "178 stars per night."

Because Alfonso hadn't washed well in the past few days, the clothes on his body looked a little embarrassed, but he was just right in the slums of District C.

Chen Ruxin knew that he didn't have anything like a crystal card, and even if he had it, he couldn't use it, so he took out his anonymous crystal card.

The proprietress gave a meaningful look at Chen Ruxin, who was still gasping in her arms by Alfonso. Human women are so delicate.  Soon the procedures were completed, and a severely worn-out robot led the way ahead.

The robot took them upstairs, and the door opened automatically. It was a room that was not big, but it was just right.

Embracing Chen Ruxin on the shell-shaped sofa, Alfonso said directly to the robot: "I need two changes of clothes."

The robot receives the crystal card and returns the crystal card after collecting the corresponding star coins.

About twenty minutes later, the robot delivered two sets of clothes, the size of which was just right.

Chen Ruxin was a little dizzy due to anemia, and her lips were also pale. It took a while before she had the strength to get up and walk towards the bathroom with her clothes.  It took a lot of effort to take off the sweat-drenched clothes and took a shower. Chen Ru's breath became unbalanced, and she slowly changed her clothes.

When she came out, Alfonso had already changed.

At this time, he was sitting on the only bed in the room, because without the black wings, it seemed that he was not so difficult to approach.

Chen Ruxin's gaze fell on his face, and those fine scales spread further into his neck, and the stand-up collar clothes stuck to his neck, making the golden scales not so obvious.  The original black short hair actually grew a lot, and his shoulders slid down, the texture looked very good, and it also made his slightly horrible face a little softer, but the pair of black horns on the top of his head still looked so impressive.  It's daunting.

Seeing her face pale, Alfonso's eyes were still cold: "Come here."

Chen Ruxin thought that there was something wrong with him, so he walked over.

With big hands around her waist, Chen Ru had no choice but to sit on his thighs, but such a sudden movement made her eyes dark, and asked in a daze, "...what's wrong?"

Alfonso changed her posture to make her less strenuous. At this time, Chen Ruxin was almost at his mercy.

When Chen Ruxin recovered, he looked at him subconsciously.  The posture of the two was a little strange. Chen Ruxin's legs were separated by him. At this time, he was sitting face to face on his lap, with his waist still wrapped around his waist.

Without waiting for her to speak, Alfonso's scaly hands touched the back of her neck with carelessness. The cold voice was mixed with a trace of unspeakable magic: "Open your mouth."

The body follows the instructions first, and the lips are slightly opened.