I don’t know if it was caused by the end of the world, or because it was Chen Lingshao’s deeds. The entrance was not like the entrance. There were a few corpses on the ground that exuded a faint stench.  Only vaguely saw the bones protruding from the clothes.

Through the long, sewer-like passage, I finally saw some signs that this was the first place of manufacture in the last days.

In the sweltering and foul-smelling air, moss can be seen growing along the cracks on the top of the arched bridge. The color of the moss is like emerald-like bright green. This is a harmless color rarely seen in the last days.

"Stop."

Chen Ruxin really stopped.

"Let me down."

Chen Ruxin bowed his head, met his eyes, and put him down, but still holding on to his body.  Chen Lingshao did not reject her hand, looking at the circle of moss above, she didn't know what she was thinking of, her thin lips were slightly hooked, and then her hand was lifted slightly, a little water mist floating in the air at a speed visible to the naked eye.  When the mist touched the moss, the moss began to expand like a sponge that had absorbed enough water.

It is clearly a fragile organism, but at this time it is spreading in another extremely powerful posture, opening the tiny gap bit by bit——

It was not the wall that was being pushed open, but the hexagonal automatic modular door made of metal. The metal door began to regain and reorganize as if it had self-consciousness, and then it really appeared in front of the eyes in the shape of a door.

Chen Ru was a little surprised when such technology appeared in this form.

The door opened automatically, and Chen Ruxin walked in with him.

There was no light inside, and it was very dim. There was still the rancid smell of corpses floating in the air, mixed with a special smell that was unique to medicine, and it was not good.

Chen Lingshao looked at everything inside with a blank expression on his face. He took out a lamp from the space, and the lamp floated in the air, illuminating the slaughterhouse where the dead were once alive.

Vaguely, you can still see blood stains and broken limbs in the corners of the corridor ahead, but they have been boned. Only the identification number on the white coat can identify the identity of these people.

Chen Lingshao ignored the bones on the ground and walked forward, and a hidden door opened automatically.  At this time, Chen Ruxin found inexplicably that the strange feeling that had been locked in to herself had disappeared.

"What are you doing standing there?" Chen Lingshao looked back at her, as if sighed, "Come here."

Chen Ruxin immediately followed. Inside was a laboratory with a larger and more sophisticated space than the secret room of Cangyun Base. Compared to the outside, it looked very clean. There were no corpses or blood stains, even rows of test tubes and medicines.  Placed neatly.

Without waiting for her to look at the laboratory carefully, her hand was held, "You seem to be hiding something from me." His tone was very flat, just stating this fact.

Chen Ruxin didn't want him to worry. After all, this Mu Zhuo really made her feel too weird. He could actually track down the aura of her crystal core for thousands of miles... As long as you find yourself, you can find Chen Lingshao...

Mu Zhuo's hatred for Chen Lingshao is absolutely endless, this is a time bomb.

If Chen Lingshao's body does not go to exhaustion, several Mu Zhuo will not be able to hurt him at all.  But Chen Lingshao used the power to protect her repeatedly, causing the power to accelerate out of control, which has already exceeded the load that the body can bear.