Chen Lingshao was in close contact with her body at this time, there was no gap at all, which made him feel a little touched by her behavior while he was full of thoughts.  He opened his lips slightly, and Chen Ruxin blocked his mouth just as he was about to speak... with his lips sealed.

"...!" Chen Lingshao's eyes widened, and the cold touch on her lips was not an illusion, but she met her impersonal eyes.

Chen Lingshao couldn't help but move, and wanted to dye those eyes with beautiful colors, so she closed her eyes and licked her lips gently...

This time, Chen Ru was shocked. When is this person still doing this kind of thing in leisure?

Chen Ruxin, who was feeling dull, could not push him away, but held him tighter, because the high-level abilities of the Suzaku base who were responsible for the search did not leave, and even the distance between the two of them became tighter.

Chen Ruxin silently accepted his kiss, and endured the hand he touched in front of him... The only thing I was fortunate was that this person had not completely lost his senses. It was just a light kiss and did not make a greater movement to attract those people all at once.  .

Facing Chen Ruxin's tightening hand around her waist, and her silent indulgence, Chen Lingshao felt more difficult to hold on to herself, and wanted her to have more reactions for herself...

Thinking about it this way, Chen Lingshao unconsciously used her mental powers to trap her.

[...!  ] Chen Ru's heart was shocked, her body began to lose strength, and strange sensations began to appear in her body, that kind of numbness and uncontrollable feeling, and her consciousness became slightly drowsy, as if floating in the clouds... It was very comfortable, let her bear it.  Can't help but indulge in it.

Seeing her reaction like this, Chen Lingshao's movements became more presumptuous, and she noticed that her hands that originally hugged her waist had gradually climbed onto her shoulders unconsciously...

A triumphant smile flashed across Chen Lingshao's eyes, she held her in her hand, and then gently lifted her to let her sit on the exhaust fan.

Chen Ruxin's eyes were blurred, she didn't know where she was, she put her hand on his shoulder, and slightly lowered her head to accept his kiss and touch.  She even knew exactly what she was doing, but she couldn't stop his actions, because she instinctively didn't reject his intimate actions towards herself, and... also couldn't resist.

Chen Lingshao stood between her separated legs, holding her waist with one hand, and gently touching the back of her neck with one hand. His breath gradually became chaotic, and his eyes were filled with reddish emotion.  Moving, he wants to be more entangled with her, he wants everything about her to be branded with his own mark and become his own.

The two people kissed lingeringly here, and they didn't respond to the situation that might be discovered. The slightest possibility of being discovered stimulated Chen Lingshao's nerves and made him more emotional.

There is still a trace of reason, but Chen Ruxin's body is unable to cling to him at this time. She swallowed his breath, matched his rhythm, and prevented him from making unnecessary noises.

Unexpectedly, her behavior made it more difficult for Chen Lingxiu to restrain, and a few slight moans overflowed deep in her throat. This was the first time she responded to herself... This discovery made Chen Lingxiu have little reason and desire.  Swallowed, completely clean, just want to catch her own breath immediately.

     ……Oops.

These two words popped into Chen Ru's mind. Facing his stormy kisses, it became difficult to resist. He hurriedly stretched out a hand and patted him on the back, but it didn't help at all, because the other party did not stop at all.  Signs, but intensified.

...No, it will be discovered.

However, what followed was Chen Lingshao's increasingly unscrupulous actions.  The scorching heat of that hand almost burned her, Chen Ruxin wanted to speak, but couldn't say anything.

[Don't do this...] Before she could finish writing the following words, Chen Lingshao hugged her down and pushed her into a small corner. His hands became less restrained, even...

Suddenly, Chen Ruxin's whole body trembled, those inorganic eyes opened slightly, as if water flashed through...

     at the same time--

Seventy meters away, the supernatural person in the red uniform of the Suzaku base looked at the front vigilantly.  Suddenly a male mutant zombie sprang out from the sewer mouth, his head shattered at an extremely strange speed, and he died before he could make a scream.

The zombie climbed up to the tall building extremely fast, with his mouth open, and his saliva looked at the human beings surrounding him.

He uttered a piercing cry, then looked at a certain direction, a trace of fear appeared in his eyes, but he quickly ran in the opposite direction excitedly, leading those humans elsewhere...

In the dim alley, only the man's slightly chaotic breathing and the low-pitched voice.

"Don't be afraid..." Chen Lingshao kissed her eartips, pushed her powerlessly away from her hands, and hugged her on top of her head. He could not bear it for a long time, and her dull voice revealed a faint devilishness at this moment.  "Hey, give it to me."