[The time is not in a hurry.  】

"Yeah." Chen Lingshao squinted and looked at her with a smile: "This feeling is really good. Isn't it a lot like the "old husband and old wife" mentioned in the book?"

Chen Ruxin looked at him for a long while without answering.

Chen Lingshao thought she didn't understand what she meant, so she smiled without explaining, picked up the coat covering her body, stood up and put it on, "Let's go."

The two left this abandoned building, which once occupied a huge area, and chose to leave from a dim alley.

But as soon as they left the building, they were discovered by the people at the Suzaku base.

Chen Ruxin’s hearing is keen, she suddenly stopped, and intuitively looked at a certain position behind her——

As if he had noticed something, Chen Lingshao narrowed his eyes dangerously: "What's the matter?"

It's better not to get rid of the turmoil and leave this place of right and wrong as soon as possible.  Thinking about this, Chen Ruxin shook his head and wrote softly in his palm: "Let's go.  】

Chen Lingshao retracted her gaze, and then stood behind her as a guardian, smiling nonchalantly and saying, "I hope I can arrive before dark."

Chen Ruxin nodded, it should be ok.

Chen Lingshao's destination was the former underground research room, and he needed to get something.  He seemed to be preparing something. When Chen Ruxin asked him, he just smiled and said nothing.

In fact, Chen Ruxin was vaguely aware of what he wanted to do, so when he was not 100% sure, he didn't want to tell her, so as not to have time and joy.

The building they stayed in last night was actually a marine biology company and a pharmaceutical company.  And what Chen Lingshao took away from there were some medicines that were rarely used outside, including some scarce medicines.

This was only speculated by Chen Ruxin's keen sense of smell when he came out of the secret room with a strange smell of medicine on his body.  She didn't want to confirm anything, she just stayed with him as she said before, and won't leave him for the rest of his life.

Maybe, this can fulfill the original promise he made to him.

.........

The two people did not walk fast. Chen Ruxin took his body into consideration, so he walked very slowly.

Chen Lingshao obviously discovered this, but felt that the longer he gets along, the more he feels unwilling to give up.  But after all he was just an ordinary person, unable to influence his own life, old age, sickness and death, but it was enough to be lucky enough to meet her in his lifetime.

It's just a pity that I can't meet her sooner.

Chen Lingshao unconsciously showed a self-deprecating smile for her sadness and sadness. She never thought that she would have this day.

But at this time, Chen Ruxin didn't notice what the man next to her was thinking. Her eyes seemed to flash with a cold dim light, and then she reached out and put her arm around Chen Lingshao's waist and quickly hid in a blind spot.

Chen Lingshao, who had recovered from her mind, also found the breath of a high-level ability person a hundred meters away.  However, his attention at this time was all on Chen Ruxin, who was close to him.

The dead corner is a place where only one person can hide, and there is an abandoned and shabby air-conditioning exhaust fan next to it. It is precisely because of its existence that the two of them can temporarily hide their bodies.