kth - when your one-night stand is your new professor🔞

Fuck. I'm late again. Quickly making your way to class, you prayed the professor wouldn't scold you.

"Look who's late again!" Soojin, the popular girl said as you entered the classroom. You rolled your eyes and ignored her as you set your books on your desk.

"Good morning class," Mr. Choi said as he adjusted his glasses. "Today will be quite different, because I am announcing my leave. But don't worry, my nephew will be taking my place as your professor. I hope you respect him just as well as you respected me. Goodbye!" Mr. Choi said as he bowed to the class.

Sad sighs started to fill the air. Mr. Choi was a great professor and it was hard to believe that he was never coming back.

"Good morning class. I am your new professor," an oddly familiar voice spoke as your eyes followed the figure who was entering the room.

Holy shit. Is it really him?

You tried not to make eye contact with him and swore under your breath.

You watched as he took a marker and began to write his name on the white board.

"My name is..," he began.
Please don't be him. Please don't be him. Please don't be my fucking one-night stand.

"Kim Taehyung."

FUCKKKKKK I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE FUCK THIS FUCK

"And since I'm your new professor, you will be addressing me by the name Mr. Kim," he said as he started to take out a textbook.

"Mr. Kim huh? That name doesn't quite fit you. How about daddy?" Soojin said with an ugly smirk as the rest of the class gasped.

"Miss Kang, you'd better drop that kind of behavior before I ask for the principal to suspend you," Mr. Kim said as Soojin rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I hate having to come here anyway," Soojin said as she flipped her hair.

"That explains why you're so fucking dumb," you sneered as Soojin glared back at you.

"Miss Y/n! Your behavior will result in consequences as well. Meet me in my office after class," Mr. Kim stated as you gulped.

Fuck why did I do that.

Time skip: After class

Hoping that he'd forgotten, you tried not to get noticed as you started to make your way out the door, but you were stopped by him.

"Nice try, Miss Y/n, but I don't forget things so easily. Now follow me to my office," he demanded as you nodded in defeat.

In his office

"My uncle, the previous professor, has told me multiple times of how well-behaved you are. But today, it didn't quite seem like that. Mind explaining why?" He said as he glared at you.

Maybe it was just you, but the awkwardness in the atmosphere made it difficult for you to speak up.

"Words, Miss Y/n."

Still not knowing what to say, you just sat there in silence.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just have to make you speak up myself," he said as he got up from his seat and made his way towards you.

"Get up."

Quickly doing just as he said, you stood up from the chair and looked down.

"Nervous, aren't you?" He chuckled as he walked closer, making your back touch the wall. "Just like last night," he whispered in your ear, making your eyes widen.

Fuck I'm screwed.

"Why are you so quiet hm?" He mumbled in your ear, making you shiver.

Feeling his hot breath fanning on your neck, you felt your core start to drip.

"Do you want this, baby?" He whispered in your ear as you nodded slowly, making him smirk.

You were pinned to the wall as he started to suck all the sweet spots on your neck. His hand then slowly snaked down to your skirt and started to pull them down.

He then slid his fingers inside your panties and felt your dripping wet core.

"Wet already?"

Slowly inserting his fingers inside of you, he leaned in for a kiss as well.

You kissed him back instantly and felt him smirk.

He then started to pump his fingers in and out of you, making you moan into the kiss.

"Fuck," he whispered under his breath as he suddenly took you by your waist, turned you around, and made you bend over on his desk.

Kissing you from behind, you heard him unbuckle his pants, making you even hornier than you already were.

You could feel his hard cock already teasing your entrance. It was driving you insane. You needed him.

"Fuck me already," you breathed out as he smirked.

"Finally talking hm?" He teased as he suddenly entered you without any warning, making you gasp out of pleasure.

"F-fuck you're so t-tight," he growled as he started to push himself even deeper inside of you, making you moan.

Making sure nobody outside could here the two of you, he shushed you with a kiss.

"Fuck you're so wet for me Y/n," he mumbled as he started to slowly move in and out of you.

The pleasure was insane, making you want to moan, but you knew you couldn't. Taehyung noticed you struggling to keep your moans in, so he started to kiss you again.

His slow thrusting was making you way too impatient. "F-faster Taehyung," you moaned out as he smirked and started to fasten his pace.

Your gasped from pleasure as he thrusted at an inhuman speed. Sloppy skin-slapping noises filled the room, which turned you on, causing you to clench around Taehyung.

"F-fuck," Taehyung growled as he increased his pace, making you release as small moan.

"I'm c-close," you breathed out as you bit your lip, trying to hold back another moan. "Cum for me you slut," Taehyung demanded as you clenched one more time around him and cummed.

Thrusting a few more times, Taehyung reached his climax too and filled you to the brim.

Both of you breathed heavily, catching your breaths.

Taehyung, who was still horny, leaned in next to your ear and whispered, "Why don't we continue this at my house."