After dawn.

When Chen Lingshao opened his eyes, he found that he was completely held in his arms, and he was resting on the other's thigh... She knelt under the tree, leaning against the acacia tree trunk, and closed her eyes as if  Resting.

Do zombies also need to rest?

At this moment, Chen Ruxin opened his eyes and looked down to see that he was still awake.  After thinking for a while, Chen Ruxin took his hand and wrote: "Is there any discomfort in your body?  】

Chen Lingshao didn't get up, so she looked up at her and asked, "What happened?"

】 【Last night you seemed to have a pain in your body, and your abilities were a little out of control.  I saw you feel uncomfortable, so I asked you to lie down, and the breath on your body calmed down in the middle of the night.  】

Chen Lingshao immediately got up, grabbed her wrist, and stared at her: "Are you injured?"

Stunned by his sudden reaction, Chen Ruxin glanced at the wrist he was holding, shook his head, and signaled no.  Although it was indeed a bit dangerous last night, the abilities in this person were on the verge of boiling. It was she who spent the whole night using the power of the crystal nucleus in her body to suppress him.

Although it is a dead horse as a living doctor, it is indeed useful.  It was just after this night, Chen Ruxin felt a sharp tingling in her brain, which made her consciousness a little weak, so she closed her eyes and took a rest while the sky was still dark.

"Stay away from me in the future." Chen Lingshao let go of her hand, stood up, and left a sentence: "Especially when I am asleep."

… This person turned his face really fast, did he perceive something?

Chen Ruxin knew that his body really couldn't support it for much time.  The organs in Chen Lingshao's body are failing, and his abilities are rioting. All of these will make his body crack like boiling water in a glass filled with ice water...

However, she can't say these things, it's not that Chen Ruxin cherishes his life.  But if she really loses the crystal nucleus in her brain, then she will die, Chen Lingshao will also be blackened, and her mission will also fail.

As the system says, as long as Chen Lingshao doesn't dig her crystal core, as long as she doesn't restore her past memories, and then let her die naturally, the task will be completed.

But will the task really be that simple this time?

Chen Ru always has an inexplicable sense of anxiety in her heart. This anxiety is more like an intuition, which prevents her from showing any negligence about this task.

After all, Chen Lingshao is the younger brother of this body. Even if there is no blood relationship, there is still this relationship.  Moreover, Chen Lingshao always makes her feel familiar, this kind of familiarity is unclear, so she can never ignore it.

If the task is abandoned, Chen Ruxin really doesn't mind giving him the crystal nucleus in his brain.

Chen Ruxin is extremely indifferent to the concept of death, without fear, nor nostalgia for the world.  Without the seven emotions and six desires, it seems to be isolated from the world, so there will be no nostalgia and reluctance to anyone or anything. Without nostalgia and reluctance, there is no fear of death.

For her, there is not much difference between being alive and dying.

However, there is a voice in Chen Ru's heart now urging her to complete the task, and to finish it all.