Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]

Start from the beginning

"What's my fault?" A familiar voice said behind us that sends chills to my spine.

"Ran! Hi!" Rikku greeted him "You guys talk your problems." She tapped my shoulders. "No problems that cannot be solve in a good talk" She then waves at me I just stare at her. Help!

I didn't tell them my situation because I know they will blame themselves. It's mostly my fault anyway. I have the power to say no to them but I didn't. I remember that Ran is behind me so I tiptoe my way out.

"Where do you think you're going?" I halt and slowly turn my body to face him.

"Hi. Ran!" I forced a smile and wave. "About what I've said. I'm sorry for the words I used I'm just hungry but I really want to cut ties with you."

He leans forward making his face close to mine. I slowly step back but he grabs my waist pulling me close.

"I don't want to." He then kisses me. He kiss me in the hallway of our freaking school where students are probably going to see us!

It's passionate and gentle but deep. He bites my lip giving him an opening. He put his tongue! His freaking tongue! I don't know what to do. I just froze.

"Next time I'll teach you how to French kiss." He said licking his lips. I slap him so hard It echoed to the hallways.

"Who's the one playing with feelings now? Asshole! Hypocrite!"

I resist his grip on my waist and run. That Wednesday Addams wannabe kissed me! How dare he. I wipe my lips with my arm.

"That's my first kiss!" I said.

Ran

After I kissed her she was frozen and as red as a tomato. There are also tears in her eyes.

(A/N: This was your reaction after the kiss before you slap him

(A/N: This was your reaction after the kiss before you slap him. Hi! Futaba)

I was shocked seeing her in that expression than the slap. Lately, I don't understand why but I always look for her. I want to see her or at least be with her. I hate to admit but she's fun to be with, Her presence gives color to my dull life. The more she pushes me away, the more I crave for her. My initial plan was to mess with her. But now things felt different.

Y/N

A week has passed and I didn't see Ran after I slap him so hard. I think I overreact a little. But it's his fault! It could pass as sexual assault! He deserved the slap.

It's the end of our class. Rikku and Keiko have their club activities. I told them that I can't wait for them because I don't feel good. I just want to go home. I am now walking home when a group of guys blocks my way.

"Are you Y/N? Ran Haitani's girlfriend?"

"Who are you?"

"So you're Ran's girlfriend? Why are you alone? It's dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone your boyfriend has lots of enemies." He said in threatening tone.

"He is not my boyfriend."

"Don't lie to us!" He grabs my hand and drags me.

"Where are you taking me!"

"Shut up! We need Ran to show up!"

I bit the arm of the guy who's dragging me. "Ouch! You bitch!" He then slaps me hard.

I hold my face with my free hand. Tears are building up in the corners of my eye. "Ran..." I whisper.

Suddenly the guy that slaps me went flying. It's Ran. He came.

"Who do you think you are laying hands on my girlfriend?" His aura is different. His eyes are clouded with anger. I had never seen him like this. He pulled me and positioned me behind him. He then proceeds to kick and beat the rest of the guys.

"Don't you ever touch her again!" He said to the guys that are lying on the ground. "You don't want to mess with me."

The bad guys run as fast as they can. Ran faces me and touches my face. There's a bit of blood on the corner of my lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked. His eyes are gentle looking straight at me.

I was so shocked I just hug him. "I'm scared. They all look like gremlins that are ready to eat people."

He pats my head. "As long as I'm here, You're safe. I will never let that happen again."

He gently pushes me to look at my face. "I'm sorry for kissing you last time."

"You better be! That was my first kiss for your information! You're lucky I don't press charges!" I said punching his chest. He wipes my tears with his thumb.

"Let's do this properly."

"Huh?"

He let go of me and took a step back.

"Y/N... I like you, Please go out with me. This time I'll treat you better until you return my feelings."

End