Chen Lingshao breathed a sigh of relief until he felt the power of the air. Although he was able to use the opponent's abilities to find the gap to succeed, the damage to his body by such a move did not reduce.

In this way, Mu Zhuo watched him and Chen Ruxin disappear out of thin air.

"Chen Lingshao, the end of the world, I will take your life!" Mu Zhuo hurriedly attacked his heart, spouting blood, he knelt on the ground, holding the serene head, "Yan Yan, cough cough, sorry...  I will kill him to avenge you, so don't blame me anymore...Don't hate me, OK..."

.........

The spatial supernatural power, Chen Ruxin felt so intuitively for the first time that this supernatural ability would appear in such a world, and she had to be surprised.

Chen Lingshao's face was as pale as paper, but she maintained her consciousness sober, even if she trembled all over, she did not loosen Chen Ru's heart.  He put his head on Chen Ruxin’s shoulder, and the messy breath sprayed on her neck. Chen Ruxin wanted to support him, but the iron cage didn’t know what it was. She still couldn’t lift one of her fingers.  It's as if the whole body's strength has been pumped out in an instant...

Finally, an empty city appeared in his sight, and Chen Lingshao completely lost consciousness just after his feet touched the ground.  Both of them fell to the ground, Chen Lingshao's whole body weight was on her, her head was just resting on her chest...

Chen Ruxin was slightly startled, and then he noticed that he was still breathing, and then he looked away. It seemed that he had left the area of ​​the Suzaku base.

At this time, it was not dark yet, and the place where the two of them lay just happened to be under a giant mutated acacia tree.

The Albizia Julibrissin, also known as the Suffering Tree, has pink flowers and looks like a fan.

When it fell, it was a beautiful scene in the world.

......Has she ever met?

Chen Ruxin, who was lying on the ground, looked at the bitter love tree with its lush branches hanging down to block the light, and couldn't remember it. Could it be an illusion?

No, maybe it was a memory she had forgotten.

I don’t know how long it took, Chen Ruxin felt that the man’s heartbeat was no longer as fast as before, but it was still irregular and slower, like a worn-out machine.

I don't know how long his body can still bear the load.

The sky began to darken, and the blood-red full moon was shining on this vast land.

"...Cough cough." A slight cough sounded in this night. Chen Ruxin's eyes could still see clearly in the dark, and she saw Chen Lingshao frowning and finally showed signs of awakening.

Maybe it was because of restless sleep. He rubbed Chen Ruxin's chest slightly. Maybe he found something wrong and struggling to open his eyes.

Chen Ruxin: "..."

Chen Lingshao, who opened his eyes, immediately met her strange red eyes under the blood moon, his expression became stiff, and then he hurriedly supported the weight of his upper body with one hand.

Looking condescendingly at Chen Ruxin, who was still under her body, she seemed to understand where she was resting her head.  A strange color flashed across Chen Lingshao's face, and she quickly left Chen Ruxin and sat on the side.

He looked at his hand and was slightly stunned, but he quickly concealed his emotions.  He sat there for a long time, as if he had figured out clearly, he took out a brocade box from his space and a cyan spar from inside.