Chen Ruxin didn't want to arouse his disgust, so he added another sentence in his palm: [I will tell you slowly later, you can trust me.  】

"Heh~" Lin Yi, or should call it Chen Lingshao, was not surprised or puzzled at all when he learned his real name. He just silently looked at Chen Ruxin's scarlet eyes and whispered:  "It seems that you have concealed a lot from me."

Where does a normal zombie do this, what makes him even more curious is the true identity of the woman in front of him.

Although the resurrection of a corpse is unbelievable, it is not absolutely impossible, and the woman in front of me is probably not the original one.

But this inference is still uncertain for the time being, because the one who originally looked at him with disgust, feels a bit familiar with the one in front of him.

It's just a pure feeling, there is nothing to explain.

If it is just a simple amnesia, it makes more sense.  But what makes him wonder is, is the impact of amnesia actually so big?

So what did you do in the past that you will be so disgusted by the other party...

     "do you hate me?"

Hearing his question, Chen Ru took a long time to react, and met his eyes, making sure that she had not misheard his question, so she shook her head.

It is not annoying, Chen Lingshao does not feel annoying to her, and even in many cases, he can see another person's shadow.

But obviously that is my own illusion.

"Then do you like the surname Mu?"

     ……What is the problem?  Chen Ruxin shook her head. Mu Zhuo gave her a very disagreeable feeling, and couldn't say why, but it made her feel a little vigilant in her heart.

Moreover, the atmosphere of the Suzaku base is a bit strange.

Here, you can't see the scenery of the end times, and are surrounded by icy buildings. The people at the Suzaku base look more like a special organization, not a base for human survivors.

This is a bit abnormal in itself.

But seeing Chen Lingshao beckoning to her, Chen Ruxin bowed her head.  Chen Lingshao sat, and Chen Ruxin stood in front of him and bent down. Such a posture was reflected in the eyes of outsiders and it became a scene of a kiss between lovers.  His thin lips moved slightly: "Don't let people discover your identity. I will leave for a few days. Be careful yourself."

This is similar to what was ordered, which surprised Chen Ru, but she didn't say much, just nodded to indicate that she knew it.

A few days later, someone from the Zhuque base came to pick up Chen Lingshao.  Chen Lingshao left her with enough crystal nuclei and left with them.

Inexplicably, Chen Ruxin became a little worried.

Among those who came to pick up Chen Lingshao, one of them was Lu Hongkang who had met before, Mu Zhuo's confidant.

What made Chen Ru care about was the few people who followed Lu Hongkang, who looked nothing like people in the last days.

The whole body is cold, and there is almost no emotion in his eyes. People in the last days have solemnity, cruelty, indifferent and cold blood in their eyes, or live like a zombie, but there is no such thing as a robot-like person.

People like that are more like people specially trained by a certain organization.

What is it like...