Ten minutes later, Chen Ruxin could stand up. She stepped out of the bathtub, stood in front of the shower head, and turned it on.

Rinse away the remaining liquid on her body, she found that her hair had become longer, and suddenly saw the scissors on the grooming table, Chen Ruxin directly took the long hair that was mopping the floor and cut it in half.  Then she took a set of training clothes that was lying aside and put on them, and then went out.

When Lin saw her, his eyes swept over half of her long hair, but he didn't say anything.

In the past few days, Lin Yi went out early in the morning and returned late in the evening, looking very busy, while Chen Ruxin was left in the small villa.

Song Xiaojie and Zhou Jinrong also stayed in the small villa.

In the shooting training room, Song Xiaojie watched with respect and admiration as Zhou Jinrong taught a zombie to hold a gun and shoot.

This picture is simply fantasy, Song Xiaojie's heart is full of goats roaring past——

But he held it back and watched this scene sullenly, lest Zhou Jinrong's neck would be bitten off by the female zombie.

However, such a scene did not happen. The female zombie seemed to be unable to smell the meat, her attention was unexpectedly concentrated, and her gun-holding posture was very standard.  Seven out of ten bullets hit the bullseye, which is pretty good for beginners.

In the afternoon, Lin Yi came back.

Song Xiaojie and Zhou Jinrong simply reported today's situation and left together, leaving only Lin Yi and Chen Ruxin in the training room.

"We are leaving tonight."

Leave tonight?

Chen Ruxin was a little surprised, but he didn't show it on the face.

When night fell, Lin Yi finally no longer wore the white coat and white coat that he did not change all year round. Instead, he wore the uniform of the base with special boots and a black windbreaker, which made his figure look more slender and faint.  There was a trace of contradictory abstinence.

When leaving the base, Lu Qingcang and Yun Xiyue also came.

This is the first time Chen Ruxin has seen a female protagonist in this world. A girl with a baby face and petite figure, but with a coldness and coldness all over her body, she deserves to be a Tier 5 ice-type supernatural power.

Lin Yi, who has never been sent to see Lu Qingcang and Yun Xiyue, was a little surprised: "Why are you here?"

Lu Qingcang looked at him: "If you leave, I'm afraid I don't know when it's coming back."

The journey to the southwest was so far, and Lin Yi never used transportation when leaving the base, not only because he was sensitive to smells, but also because he was instinctively disliked.

Lin had nothing to do with the farewell scene, turning around and saying, "Take care."

Chen Ruxin followed, she still wore a pair of sunglasses, in order to avoid being seen as a zombie and causing trouble.

The moon is scarlet at night in the last days, and tonight is a full moon night.

The faint light of the moon in the sky, which seemed to be stained red with blood, shone across the vast earth.

I don't know how long I have been away, but Chen Ruxin doesn't say that she will be tired, so she doesn't feel anything.

When he was in transit that month, Lin Yi entered a deserted city.