Epilogue - Love Me Like You Do

Start from the beginning

Even better, my entire crew was featured on the series also, because they deserved the shine as much as I did. My shop's triumph wasn't mine alone. Had it not been for Pae, Joong, Gun, Gena, Emmy, Pavel, Max, and Tul I wouldn't be as successful as I am today.

And now that Maria (Pae's daughter) was seventeen and Joong's apprentice, she was featured on the docuseries as well.

~ Maria ~

~ Maria ~

(Pae's Daughter)

No matter how busy and chaotic our lives were, Prem and our friends would always come together on one especially important day.

Little Pae's birthday.

Exactly two years after the death of my mentor, our son was born via surrogate. The fact that he came a whole three weeks early and was completely healthy, we took it as a sign.

Naming him after Pae only seemed right.

In a lot of ways, he reminded me of him. Little Pae had a kindness that drew everyone in. His vast and highly creative imagination made us laugh, but the kid couldn't be easily fooled or manipulated either. These were the same great qualities that my mentor had.

His death anniversary wasn't so somber for us anymore, after Little Pae was born.

Today our son was turning five.

Prem Point of View

Prem Point of View

The dictionary defines happiness as 'a state of well-being and contentment'.

My definition is slightly different.

Happiness is Boun and Little Pae.

...and to think I might have never had this life, this love, this family, had I given into my own fears and walked away from Boun all those years ago still brought tears to my eyes.

Soon our friends and family followed suit. Some went the adoption route and others hired surrogates.

After Lay and Perth got married a few years ago, they were already excited about starting a family. They chose adopting and their hearts instantly melted for Sopa, Suda, and Sirichai.