Interlude: Lips on You {Max & Tul}

Tul Point of View

Tul Point of View

Joong or Emmy would clean and close shop most days, but after me and that asshole Max got into it for the fourth time in less than four hours, Boun reprimanded us with the task.

I tried to work as quickly as possible ignoring Max all the while so I could get the hell out of there. I wasn't trying to spend any unnecessary time with that prick. Each time I looked up; I would see that idiot glaring venomously at me.

It was a bit unnerving.

He was that guy.

You know the type.

Muscular, damn good looks, sexy dark eyes, and a total asshole.

He got along with everyone in the shop.

Everyone but me.

From the moment Boun introduced us in college it was like he had it out for me.

If it weren't the way I talked he couldn't stand, it was the way I dressed, and even worse he had the nerve to attack my skills as an artist. The digs at my clothes and the way I talked I could let roll of my shoulders, but the moment he insulted my skills as a tattooist made me want to smack the shit out of his handsome face.

I decided the best way to get things done without having another fight was if I straightened up Boun and Ohm's office while Max cleaned up the shop.

"You stole my client, Richy-Rich!" Max's hulking figure stood in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. "You owe me 700 bucks." I charged the client $1400, I guess he thought he deserved half of the profit.

"I don't owe you anything." I laughed, while I swept. "Your client saw my sketches on the wall and preferred my blackwork over your monotonous gray and black."

"Monotonous?" Max cut his eyes and shook his head, "Can't you just say dull or boring?"

"So, you finally admit your work is dull and boring, good for you." I chuckled putting the broom and dustpan away, "now that you realize your flaws you can start working on doing better for yourself, I suggest going back to grade school and starting with finger painting."