Sunset view pt 2 (Chapter 5)

No one's pov
Tommy and Ranboo got back to the house since the others are still out the two love birds decided to watch a movie in their room of course it was horror movie and there was a part that had a jump scare and Tommy being a softie boi got scared and screamed.

Tommy(Softinni) pov

I was watching a scary movie with my beloved I really love horror movies but this one was way  to scary for me and I screamed when a big jump scare happened  I held onto Ranboo's arm and buried my face into his arm I heard him laugh at me and I got upset.

'What are you laughing at' I asked him

'Nothing, it's just the Tommyinnit is scared at a movie' He said

'Humph' has I cuddle him.

Ranboo's pov

I heard Tommy yelp in fear from the movie I thought it was cute how he held onto me like his life depend on it so with hesitation I pulled him on to my lap and kissed him. He kissed back god I can't believe that this person is mine his lips are so addictive his beautiful bright baby blue eyes. We kept breaking the kiss for air and than rekissed each other we stayed like that for who knows how long but our session was stored by two overprotective brothers.

'WHAT THE FUCK' we heard someone say we stop kissing and turned our heads and there we saw two very pissed brothers a Tubbo with a nosebleed and a Dream, George, and a Snapnap taking pictures and laughing we were blushing so much.

'H-how much did you guys see' Asked a very embarrassed Tommy

'OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE YOUR WHOLE MAKE OUT SESSION' said a very pissed off Techno.

'RANBOO WHY THE FUCK ARE KISSING OUR LITTLE BROTHER' said Wilbur. Phil had to drag Wilbur and Techno way from the room.

'You guys keep doing what you were doing just keep the noises down okay there are other people here that don't need to here that ( For the purpose the of this chapter that is close you'll get) said Dream who closed the door. Me and Tommy just sat there embarrassed out of our minds.

~A/n~

So hope you guys like sorry if it's bad I'm very tired and it's literally 1 the morning for me okay so please keep in mind that these people are minors had I promised you guys get spice but not a lot hope you guys have a great night or day. And I will explain my au probably tomorrow. Bye!!