Dream's announcement(Chapter 3)

Dream's pov
Today is the day I announce the trip to everyone I thought how I could get Tommy together with Ranboo. That's when I had the perfect idea I could rent a mansion ( Idk if Dream is really rich or not so correct me if I'm wrong anyway back to the story) I could make them share a room with one bed. Of course I knew Wilbur and Techno are not going to be happy about that but I wanna help them to become a couple since Tommy helped me telling Snapnap and George how I felt about them( Yes I put Dreamnapfound in here sue me). Okay time to tell everyone the plan.

Tommy's pov( The main character's pov, There you go Sunies)

I was just doing some homework for school when I heard Dream call on discord. I really didn't want to answer the call cause my parents are fighting and I don't him to hear. But if I don't answer than Tubbo will spam call me which really annoys me like hell.Well better answer this call.

'Hello' i said.

'Oh! Tommy so nice for to join us' I heard Nikki say.

'Uhhh hi everyone what's going on' I asked confused.

'Well has everyone knows that I hit 45 million subscribers on YouTube I was thinking to celebrate that I could fly you guys here to Tampa,Florida for about 5 to 10 mouths'. Dream said everyone so was cheering talking.

Author's pov ( Yes mine point of view Yay how fun OwO)

Tommy, Tubbo,Ranboo, and Purpled asked their parents if they could go on the trip which they said yes Dream  said they fly out next week so that gave everyone time to pack there bags but Tommy was a little nervous cause he had low blood pressure problems. He was also nervous about meeting Ranboo of the first time.

♡Little a/n♡
So I decided to post chapter 3 a lot earlier than I said. But I have a big surprise for you guys on chapter 4 so stay tuned. Love you Sunies.