𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

Start from the beginning

Ron looked off into the corner of the room, "Oh, bloody hell."

Everyone else turned to follow his line of sight, seeing Dean and Ginny whispering and laughing at each other.

"Slick git." Ron scowled at the sight.

"Honestly, Ronald, they're only holding hands." Hermione turned to look at them again, "And snogging.." She smiled.

"I'd like to leave." Ron sighed.

"What?" Hermione scoffed, "You can't be serious."

Y/N and Harry weren't really paying attention, they were having a staring contest as the waiter brought their drinks over.

"That happens to be my sister." Ron defensively stated, sarcastically laughing at Hermione.

"So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Hermione giggled, catching Y/N and Harry's attention.

Ron stayed quiet.

"Shall we find a booth, Harry?" Y/N smirked without blinking.

"I think we shall." Harry smiled at her.

"No, you shalln't." Ron cringed at them, wishing they'd stop already.

"Hey, my boy!" Slughorn came over.

"Ha! You blinked." Y/N pointed out to Harry as he stood up to greet his professor, "So you're paying." Y/N mumbled to herself, smiling evilly.

"Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you." Harry shook hands with his potions teacher.

"And you, and you." Slughorn smiled at him.

"So, what brings you here?" Harry politely asked him, smiling widely.

"Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way back, further than I care to admit," Slughorn laughed, "I can remember when it was One Broomstick-"

He waved his drink around as he laughed, spilling it on Hermione. She moved her legs to the side, trying to avoid it as Y/N sniggered at her.

"Oh, hands on deck Granger." Slughorn voiced, "Listen, my boy, in the old days I used to throw together the occasional supper party for the select student or two. Would you be game?"

"I'd consider it an honor, sir." Harry responded with a sweet tone.

"You'd be welcome too Dixon, Granger." Slughorn sent his large smile to the girls.

"I'd be delighted, sir-"

"Splendid!" Slughorn unintentionally interrupted Hermione, "Look for my owl." He turned, then noticed another at their table, "Good to see you, Wallenby."

Y/N held in her laugh until Slughorn got a good distance away, "Not living that down." She said to Ron.

He rolled his eyes as Harry sat back down, "What are you playing at?"

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him." Harry explained while rubbing his knuckles.

"Get to know him?" Ron asked.