ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"hell he doing talking bout ha ? , and that's the girl I told you bout like a month or two ago."

"ohhh wrdd ,that shorty who came to my house that time with Nunu them ?"he asked as I backed out his yard.

"mhmm."

"ohh ,Ni'jee obsessed with her ass."

"man why y'all talking bout my bae?, y'all lucky my phone dead ,woulda been snitching."he said before I chuckled.

"nigga you eight years old , gone some where."Nizi said before Ni'jee sucked his teeth.

"fuckin aggy."Ni'jee mumbled before Nizi snapped his head back at him.

"Man Ni'jee get cho ass beat kna , you ain't grown nigga."Nizi said.

"Ain't een said what you think I said ,listen to hard B."Ni'jee laughed.

"man Ni'jee hell."i said chuckling as I went on the street Pookie stayed at.

"Got it from yo ass , that's why ima ship him off to you."Nizi said.

"He ain't get shit from me , don't een go there ,nigga talk like he a grown man."I said pulling up to Pookie complex.

"So y'all just gone talk bout me in my face ??"he asked from the back.

"Mann stop talking."

Nizi was the oldest out my mama kids , 26 almost 27 and I was 22 , then next was Karson 18 ,then the youngest was Nae 16 almost 17.

"ima be right back."i said getting out the car before walking up to her apart number.

a few seconds later I twisted her door nob and it came right open .

This damn girl and this door.

"Hey debo."Cece said as I walked in the house.

"wassuh , where yo sister ?"i asked her.

"In the bathroom in her room."she said before I nodded and walked to the back where her room was.

i walked inside her room and heard the shower running.

I sat on her bed before getting on my phone texting Nizi.

🅱️lood🖖🏾❗️

aye you n jee Kome in hea kuh

Mmcht Mfka df why ?

bro kome onn , ima be in hea fa a li min .

you finna get sum thanksgiving pussy bitch ??😮

man dawgk it ain't een like that , bring y'all ass in hea

Df ever 🤣
(Read )

-

"Fuck she doing .." I mumbled before laying back on her bed.

i heard the shower stop running as I looked up at the ceiling.

a few seconds later the bathroom door opened before I looked over at her as she came out with a towel wrapped around her .