22 (motivation).

❤️: rudeth, username, and 248,620 othersaverymurphy: fun fact, (actually really sad fact) i used to run in college

averymurphy: fun fact, (actually really sad fact) i used to run in college. so, here's a facetime pic of me calling rudy at 6am to come run 8 miles with me.

username: what can't you do bye
averymurphy: follow simple directions anywhere
madelyncline: my house was 2 blocks from her grandparents growing up and she could literally not get there once on her own lmfao
averymurphy: we get it i'm directionally challenged 😩😩

rudeth: HELL YEAH MISS MURPHY
averymurphy: catch us in tokyo baby!!!!

username: girl i could never

username: is this who gave her the hickey
username: i'm pretty sure he's dating elaine low key

elameeeee: you're a trooper
averymurphy: oh certainly ma'am

AVERYMURPHY IS GOING LIVE ON INSTAGRAM

"okay," avery breathed out, trying to balance her phone on a weight without it sitting crooked.

drew drank a sip of his water before putting the bottle back beside his foot. he tapped his fingers on his thigh, drumming out the beat to a song that had been stuck in his head for the last week. watching avery with a small smile, he chuckled at the sight of her stomping her foot when she could not get the angle she desired for her video.

when she seemed satisfied, she stepped back slowly and dropped her arms to her sides, "hey guys! right now, drew and i are at the fitness center in our apartment complex."

the comments began to roll in as the notification of the actress's live spread around instagram. avery scanned them quickly, searching for any quick questions to answer. the live had been a decision fueled purely by impulse and slight boredom.

— username: first
— hichasestokes: hey broskis!

"say hi to chase, drew!" avery called over her shoulder, catching her roommate out of the corner of her eye.

drew finished scanning the weight selection, taking two from the rack. he lowered them to the ground by his bench and waved at the camera for the sake of his friends. he popped out his remaining airpod, returning it to the case.

"ignore his lack of enthusiasm," avery chided playfully, "somebody's obviously not a morning person!"

drew threw her a sarcastic grin that quickly dropped, "we can't all hit a line of fairy dust before 7am, murphy."

— rudeth: i simply was able to
— username: drew it's a gym take ur shirt off

avery snorted, "that's right rudy. you're a certified girl boss now! plus, i think rafe could have managed."

drew almost pouted but he quickly caught himself, "how come i can't become a part of this club? also, technically i'm rafe."

"you'll have to come run a minimum of four miles with us," avery deadpanned to suppress a giggle, "and i sincerely doubt you have the right motivation, mr cameron."

biting his tongue because he certainly had all the motivation he needed right in front of him, drew merely shrugged, "time and place."

avery's eyes widened as her eyebrows shot to her hairline, "you are so pranking me."

when drew shook his head with a smirk, avery jumped back to grab her phone from by the mirror.

"RUDY!" she squealed, "you have to join this live right now, mister."

— username: no bc she definitely hit that
—username: i love this woman ☝️

averymurphy's story

a/n: this is blowing up again so thank you dudesthat's pretty dope !

that's pretty dope !