Chp.3 Senpai Gets His Lucky Wish

Start from the beginning

But then...he heard the door open...as he quickly turns around, realizes Nagatoro eyeing on him, then she burst in the room...

Nagatoro: Sup Senpai!

(YN): *Nagatoro!!!!* *sighs* ...Yo.

Nagatoro: Mind if I eat here?

(YN): ...*Sighs* I guess it can wait till home* Yeah, sure.

Nagatoro: Yay! Cool! Say, you don't got nothing for you?

(YN): I just ate a while ago, so I'm good.

Nagatoro: Okay! Suit yourself.

(YN): Right. *Shit, I gotta hide this manga before she even tries to tease me about it and annoy me! I just gotta be...smooth about it.*

(YN) slowly was reaching for his backpack behind, as he tries to hide the manage away without letting Nagatoro know about it...until she says...

Nagatoro: Say, Senpai?

(YN): Eh?

Nagatoro: Is it just me...or are you acting a bit sus and sketchy~?

(YN): What?! No, I don't know what are you-

Nagatoro: Don't deny it Senpai! I'm starting to get creepy vibes from you! Haha!

(YN) Mind: Damn it! She's on my ass! I have to hide this now before she-

Nagatoro: Aha!

(YN) Mind: No!

Nagatoro: So you are being sketchy...you're hiding something perverted, aren't you~?

(YN): No, it's not like that!

Nagatoro: Then let me see it!

(YN): No damn it! It's nothing that perverted!

Nagatoro: You're so obvious Senpai! Hehe, I bet you just wanna see the sexy part!

(YN): It's nothing like that damn it!

(YN) and Nagatoro were fighting for the Manga...as Nagatoro suddenly holds onto (YN)'s hand...

(YN): E-Eh??

Nagatoro: You know...if that's what you want, then I can let you "do it".

(YN): D-Do it?!

(YN) lost focus as Nagatoro snatches the manager away from his hands...

Nagatoro: Haha! Psych! Got it!

(YN): Hey! Give it back!

Nagatoro: Catch me if you can!

(YN): Nagatoro!

(YN) started chasing her around the room...she was too quick for him as he was chasing her around and around for a cool minute as he got tired and sat right back down..