𝕺𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖚𝖓

I couldn't believe this was happening!

One minute I'm taken from the only family who ever loved me, to be taken to some loony tune mental hospital for years to working for Charlie to being rescued by my family!

We were already on the road as Otis sat behind the wheel, me of course sitting next to him and Cutter, while baby sat in the back, it felt like old times....almost.

While we were on the road baby and Otis were already getting into it, that was one thing I missed, the way they argued always made me laugh, "Come on man, all I want is some mother fucking ice cream! I'll be out in a second!" Baby complained as Otis only rolled his eyes, "I have a specific schedule I live by and plan, and I can tell you right now there is no fucking ice cream in your fucking future! Now shut up!"

Baby only scuffed as she crossed her arms over her chest, I looked back at Otis, placing a hand on his upper thigh, "I'm hungry as well, maybe we should find somewhere to stop for the night? Just until we can get back on the road" Otis sighed out of irritation and slapped the wheel, "god damn it, fine! All yall wanna dilly dally and stop then fine!" I only smiled as I wrapped my arms around his as he kept driving, he looked over and smirked as he finally pulled into an old looking hotel and parked the car, "alright Cutter, go in and get us a room" he demanded as he looked around to see if we were the only ones here.

Baby hopped out and followed him leaving me with Otis alone! (thank god!) Otis cut the engine and sighed before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and roughly pulled me into him, I sighed softly as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder, (Did I forget to mention he needed a shower?) "I felt like forever.....I thought you all forgot about me?" I said as I closed my eyes as I snuggled close to him, the sound of Otis chuckling made me open my eyes, "are you fucking insane? How could we forget someone like you? You're a firefly, Baby missed her little sister and I missed my little pet, I wasn't going to die just yet until I knew you were alright, why the hell do you think we broke out of prison? Yeah we ran into some trouble and things got a little....messy but hey think of the bright side, we're finally together, we can start over and we're filthy fucking rich!"

I looked up at him in shock, I didn't even notice the bloodstain on his white wife-beater, "I'm not even gonna ask about the money, I'm just glad you saved me" I smiled and went back to hugging him, causing a chuckle to escape from Otis, "consider me your fucking knight in shining armor mama"

God how I missed that! I looked up at him once again only to lean up and kiss him passionately on his lips, I could feel his arms wrapping around my back as I adjusted myself and was now sitting on my knees, not even aware Baby and Cutter were coming back until I heard the front door open, "damn get a room!" Baby giggled as she got in along with Cutter, Otis narrowed his eyes as he looked at the two "why the hell are you, two ass clowns, back, what happened to the room?" Cutter pointed to the far corner of the hotel "we are in the back, room 'A17' " he said as Otis nodded his head and started the van once again and drove to the back where only one van was at but at the other side of the hotel, I had to admit, the place could have had a major makeover, it looked like a total wreck, but I guess that's what you get for paying for an overpriced prostitute hotel,

Thanks to Cutter who found a close-by fast food place, he went to get the food while he left the three of us here, "I'm bored!" Baby complained as she laid on one of the beds on her stomach as she flipped through channel after channel, I was sitting on the other bed while Otis was in the shower, "I'm sure Cutter will be back soon with our food, " Baby shrugged as she sat up and tossed me the remote "I'm gonna walk around the place, ill be right back" she smiled as she slipped on her boots and walked out the door, I sighed as I laid back on the bed I flipped through the channels till I settled with reruns of the golden girls, man did I love those sassy old broads! Otis soon came out in his jeans and no shirt as he used one of the towels to dry his hair and beard "where the hell did Baby go now?" he bitched as he looked around, I only smiled as I smelt Irish spring and old spice from the bathroom "she was bored so she went exploring the place" Otis rolled his eyes and jumped on the bed next to me and snatched the remote from my hand and changed it to a classic black and white comedy, "Cutter better hurry the fuck up with the food, I'm starving!" he said as he pulled me close to him once again, but only placed me on top of his hips "just wanna get a good look at cha mama" he said as he looked me up and down.

Just the way he would look at me would always make me blush "man you haven't changed at all, still got that banging body, that perfect pale skin, and that long brown hair, and your kissing skills improved, I wonder what else has improved" he chuckled as I giggled, oh but only if he knew that I changed quite a lot while being locked away.

.