𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓻𝓶

"Manson, Chidera?"   a nurse called as she walked over to me holding my every day two small pills in a small paper cup with a small cup of water, taking these pills for about 4 years have made me a clueless zombie, not even knowing what year it was or the date or time, all I could see in front of me was a spinning room, 

I took the pills like a good mindless animated corpse and looked at her "how long have I been here?"  I managed to ask before the spinning and falling feeling kicked in, the nurse looked at her clipboard and hummed as she flipped through pages after pages "about four years exactly,"  with that being said she walked away to tend to the next wackadoo on her list.

It was the same thing every day, wake up, get strapped to my wheelchair, eat their slop, rec time, meds, rec time, dinner, bed, then repeat it all the next day, and again, and again, and again! there was a saying my silver-haired devil always taught me, the true definition of insanity is repeating the problem all over again and expect different results, man was he right.....I always think of him......if he was still alive, if he was alright......and what about my big sissy, Baby? was she even alive too? do they even remember me? or think I'm still alive? just the thoughts of them forgetting me or even worse made me want to cry, it made me want to scream, but I couldn't, only because I was emotionally numb, I had no more tears to cry, and no more screams to let out, I was basically dead on the inside, I didn't even have any hopes of getting out of here, and kept telling myself and even the doctors I plan to die here, in my cell,....gruesome I know, but after having the one thing that made me feel and made me happy take from me, it felt like everything was gone and the world around me was a dead bottomless hole full of darkness and despair.

(ok so this was short, I know but I took up the request to make a sequel to everyone's favorite white-haired killer,   but ill try to update as much as I can :D  and always remember Otis Driftwood Doesn't like Tutti Frutti! )