I Enjoyed It

Marceline got home and tossed her keys in the small table next to the door, closing it. She could hear the pissed groans walking towards her. She smirked to herself. She was ready for this fight. Ash rounded the corner, his face red in anger.

"What the fuck Marceline?! I just heard from Bongo that you cheated on me!" He fumed. Marceline just laughed.

"Boy, news travels fast." Was all she replied.

"Why? For revenge? The thing with Keila was a one time thing! I was drunk and you know it! It was your fault for leaving me alone with her! Why did you cheat on me?! The truth!"

"I've tried leaving you so many times and you won't leave. So this was just a taste of what's going to keep happening." Marceline crossed her arms.

"It's because I love you. That's why I won't leave. Besides, it's not like any guy can do what I do to you. You know I'm the best at that." He tried to make himself superior but was caught off guard when Marceline snorted.

"Next time you get your informant to tell you the daily report, make sure he has the whole story. Cuz last time I checked, it was a girl I cheated on you with."

"But Marcy, babe, you're straight."

"Actually Ash, you kinda ruined the whole straight thing for me. And I'd go lesbian for her anyday." Marceline bit her lip as she thought about it.

"Don't lie Marce. Just apologize and we'll put this behind us. It was just one night."

"I've been fucking her for a year now."

"A year?! A fucken year?!" Marceline just nodded, looking at him blankly. "Just tell me who else you've been with."

"Just her."

"Why her?"

"I think it was the nice hotel. No, the fact that I could hear you calling and didn't have to answer. No! It was just her. To this day I can't forget the date. I made sure she was completely satisfied. I enjoyed the way she screamed that she needed me. I enjoyed her body without regrets. And that mirror that let me see all her facial expressions was magnificent. She had no experience but she didn't limit herself, which made it even better. All the positions, all of her moans and squeals. I enjoyed her biting my lips. I enjoyed her lips playing with my ears. I enjoyed the rhythms our bodies were making. But best of all I enjoyed waking up next to her, our legs tangled, as she smiled in pure satisfaction." Ash looked angrier than before.

"You know what Marce? Fuck you, fuck her, I'm leaving."

"One, you'll never fuck me again. Two, I did fuck her already and if you so much as try, I'll kill you, she's mine. And three, finally."

"I hope you both rot in hell. You'll never feel for her what you feel for me!" Ash said, trying to sound convincing.

"I'm glad the news reached you, I enjoyed my encounter with that princess. She'll always be better than you. And you're right, I'll never feel what I felt for you." Ash smirked satisfied. "I absolutely despise you. And I love her." His smirk fell. "So when are you moving out? I'm eager for her to move in and ravish her body 24/7." And with that, Ash stormed off and was never seen again while Marceline and Bonnibel fuck every night, each harder than the last.

(A/N: I don't even.... Sorry of some of these don't make sense. I just let my fingers type away. And I'm to lazy to revise and edit it. But you guys still love me xD)