At that moment, Xue Mingxuan's figure crouched a lot, and he couldn't even refute her words.  Bai Xiaoya was right, she would eventually reap the fruits of her own life, neither she nor Xing Ye could escape.

.........

>>>>>>

One month later, one morning, Bai Xiaoya and Xue Mingxuan received a phone call almost at the same time.

The call came from the bureau, "Xing is also dead."

Bai Xiaoya was startled: "What's the matter?"

"We did not find any traces of suicide or homicide. According to the forensic examination, he died because his heart suddenly stopped beating. The time of death was last night."

"..." Bai Xiaoya asked for a long time: "Does he still have family?"

The other party replied: "No, but a German man who claims to be a housekeeper came over to do the funeral for him, saying that he was cremated and taken away according to Xing Ye's last wish."

Bai Xiaoya said: "I see."

After hanging up the phone, Bai Xiaoya thought, if she said that this was really an accident, she would not believe it anyway, I am afraid it was the man's own plan.

Xue Mingxuan, who also received the news at this time, also came to this conclusion.  That person would never die unexpectedly, but everyone is dead, so what's the point of caring about this kind of thing?

Xue Mingxuan is very calm about how he will be dealt with, perhaps just as Bai Xiaoya said, reaping the consequences.

>>>>>>

After another few days, the weather in City S gradually improved.

One day, when the sunset was about to set, a black car stopped on a small road in the suburbs.

When the car door opened, it was a German man with brown hair and blue eyes wearing a black tuxedo. He was wearing a black bow tie, stiff black trousers, shiny black leather shoes, a trace of untidy hair and a stiff body forever. He was from Germany.  The staid and rigorous characteristic of men.  He held a box made of golden nan and ebony in both hands and walked forward unhurriedly.

There is a beautiful sea of ​​flowers, with countless white crystal chrysanthemums blooming like snow, white petals swaying in the wind surrounded by golden flower discs... Such a picture overlaps with the scene drawn on paper that day...

Time is like an hourglass, and the picture instantly goes back to the afternoon of that day——

The sun is gentle and the breeze is blowing.  The piece of paper that was lightly pressed by the corner of the book was blown to the ground by the wind, and was picked up by Xing Ye who just walked in. Seeing the painting on it, he smiled and asked her: "What is this painting?"

"Does it look good?" Chen Ruxin looked up at him.

Xing Ye's smile became deeper, and this casual graffiti looked like a wall on the side of the road, which was really innocent and interesting.  But vaguely, he actually saw the beautiful flower field, and he could even vaguely distinguish the flower. He smiled and nodded: "Of course it looks good."

Chen Ruxin knows how he paints, but the way he wants to smile like this is really...

"Laugh if you want to laugh."

"Heh..." Xing also couldn't hold back anymore, the mellow and magnetic voice on that unusually handsome face was also pleasing to the eyes and ears, which made people uncomfortable.  He said: "It's pretty, although the style is abstract, the artistic conception is beautiful."

"..." Chen Ruxin stretched out his hand to take the piece of paper back from his hand, but Xing escaped without a trace and didn't let her touch it.  Chen Ruxin simply gave up, no longer looked at him and put the paper away like a baby, stood up and prepared to pour a glass of water.

But as soon as she stood up, she was hugged by Xing Ye from behind. His low-pitched voice fell in her ears, making her extremely sexy: "You haven't told me yet, what is your painting?"

Chen Ru's heart paused slightly, and his head tilted slightly, his clear and watery eyes reflected his appearance: "You really want to know?"

Xing Ye put his chin on her neck and sniffed the reassuring faint fragrance of her. He said, "Of course."

"That... is my place to sleep in the future." The tone of this sentence is not without a joke.

But Ke Xing was also slightly startled, and the hands around her waist tightened a bit, her voice was gentle, but her tone was beyond doubt: "It's ours."

.........

————【The end of the first world】————