I don't know how long it has passed, maybe half an hour, maybe forty minutes, and Chen Ruxin finally woke up.

"Here?" Chen Ruxin's voice was a bit hoarse when he woke up, and he heard a little more lazy than usual.

Xing Ye put the long hair beside her cheeks behind her ears, and said warmly: "Well, just arrived, do you want to sleep for a while?"

"Aren't your legs numb?" Chen Ruxin stood up as he said, but because the body couldn't get any strength for a while, he stretched out his hand to support his leg to borrow strength, but when he heard Xing Ye take a breath, his breathing became heavy.  Chen Ruxin thought that she hurt him, but when she met Xing Ye's eyes, she realized that it was not the case. Then she looked at the place where she was holding her hand, and hurriedly let go of her hand...

"...You," Chen Ruxin glanced at the part where he reacted. She just accidentally touched the base of his thigh, and didn't directly touch the raised part...

"Don't look at me like this." Xing also sighed helplessly, put his arm around her waist, put his chin on her neck and took a deep breath, "I have always wanted you, so I really want to...  "

"..." Chen Ruxin allowed him to hold himself like this.

When Xing Ye calmed down, he let go of her, then took the coat on the side and put it on her, while asking: "It's cold outside, are you hungry? I asked you to prepare something to eat?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head: "No."

I got out of the car, and there was a separate residential area in front of him, with a dim yellow round headlight lit at the door.  There are similar buildings around, and the lights can still be seen, indicating that someone lives. It seems that this is not the same private woodland as the previous one.

Xing Ye took her hand and walked inside. The butler was a man in his thirties, dressed in a gentleman's dark suit and looked unsmiling.  I saw him bend down slightly: "Mr. Chu, Miss Chen, welcome back."

Xing also nodded, and then said to Chen Ruxin: "This is Wang Dongxu, the housekeeper here. You can tell him directly if you have anything in the future."

Chen Ruxin nodded slightly towards the housekeeper: "Hello."

"Hello, Miss Chen." Steward Wang bent slightly to show respect, "The bedroom has been cleaned up, is Mr. Chu going by now?"

"Yeah." Xing Ye responded, and then led Chen Ruxin upstairs.

Bringing Chen Ruxin to the bedroom, the so-called bedroom is naturally the master bedroom, and the furnishings inside are the same as the bedroom in the wooden villa.  After sitting down, Chen Ruxin suddenly remembered something, and asked, "What's the matter with the name Chu Yue?"

Xing also took a glass of water and replied casually: "Don't care about the name given by the family."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin took the warm water from him to moisturize his throat, and then asked, "Do you have any family members?"

"No, I am the only one left."

Chen Ruxin put the cup in his hand on the table in front, and then reached out and hugged his waist, his voice was as flat as ever: "After that, I will be your family."

Xing Ye's heart contracted suddenly, and he stayed in place for a long while. There was a touch of decisive cruelty hidden deep in his eyes, and then he hugged the person in his arms tightly, and his voice was muted: "I only have you." This is not nothing.  It is a show of weakness to help, but the hegemony of declaring ownership that can not be questioned by anyone.

"...Well." Chen Ruxin let him hold him and buried his face in front of his chest. Her calm eyes did not fluctuate, "I will not leave you."

His heartbeat was steady and strong, and Chen Ruxin put his ears close to his chest, and he heard more clearly.  Just when she was about to move, Xing Ye suddenly separated her a little bit from herself, and those eyes full of deep desire stared at her forbearingly: "I'm a normal man, I don't want me to want you now.  Don't indulge me like this."

Hearing this, Chen Ruxin looked up at him: "Aren't you...you are psychologically disgusted with sex?"

Xing Ye looked at her with scorching eyes, and Chen Ruxin's eyes were like a wolf staring at a rabbit: "If the object is you, I think I will fall in love."

"...I can't do it on an official holiday." Chen Ruxin glanced at his raised lower body, and pointed to the bathroom next to him, "Are you going to solve it first?"

"..." Xing also seemed to hear the sound of his own string breaking in reason. He grabbed her hand and placed it in his unbearably painful position, staring at her with a dumb voice: "Help me." No.  The questioning was not a negotiating tone, but a ferocious swearing that would not give up.

Chen Ruxin's expression was slightly stagnant, and the hard object against her palm made her movements froze.  She looked at him a little bewildered for the first time: "I, I won't..."

Xing Ye cracked a smile: "I teach you."

"..." There is no room for rejection at all.