"Breathe, do you want to faint again?" When Chen Ruxin thought she was about to suffocate, Xing Ye left her lips slightly, her hoarse voice was full of suppressed desire: "Open your mouth."

Chen Ru's lips were slightly open and panting, and the beautifully shaped lips were still ambiguously wet, making Xing Ye's eyes deeper and deeper. He leaned over and obeyed his heart's desire to hold her tightly in his arms, a little bit.  A little taste of her softness and sweetness.  Chen Ruxin gradually clung to the hem of his chest feebly. Under Xing Ye's leadership, Chen Ruxin also gradually learned to breathe, responding to his kisses from time to time.

Xing Ye finally released her before her reason was burned to the ground, and the ambiguous silver thread pulled away from the lips of the two, adding a bit of unspeakable lust for such a scene.  Xing Ye's eyes darkened, and after all, he just raised his hand and wiped the wetness between her lips with his fingers. The thin lips were slightly hooked, and he looked at her absent-minded eyes: "It seems that more practice will be needed in the future.  ."

"..." Chen Ruxin, who had recovered for a long time, met his eager expression, stretched out his hand and pushed him, just enough.

Before he even touched Xing, he grabbed Xing and gently kissed her, "Take a good rest, don't worry me." After speaking, he picked up Chen Ruxin and walked to his bedroom, lightening her.  Put it gently on her bed, squeeze the quilt for her, then took a pre-prepared warm water bag and put it in her lower abdomen from the quilt, "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin nodded, his hand was still under the quilt, but he did not take it out, but gently massaged her lower abdomen.  This feeling is very strange, because there is no lust, Chen Ruxin doesn't know whether to push his hand away.  About five minutes later, Chen Ruxin felt a slight heat on both sides of her lower abdomen, and the pain was much relieved compared to before.  At this time, Xing also retracted his hand, and before leaving, exhorted: "If something calls me, I will be next door." Then he didn't stay any longer, turned and left.

Chen Ruxin lay on the bed and glanced around the bedroom. The overall layout looks very simple and majestic, and the surrounding furnishings are also very elegant. The soft orange light faints in the room, which is very comfortable in the senses, without lying in an unfamiliar environment.  Discomfort in.

Although she couldn't sleep, Chen Ruxin didn't have any extra energy. She closed her eyes and breathed the smell of Xing Ye. It was a mixture of masculine and acacia, which made people relax.  The good smell made her have the illusion that she was still lying in Xing Ye's arms.

.........

In the study, Xing, who had just taken a cold shower, finally calmed down.

A black-clothed man stood in front of him, and the other party bowed his head respectfully: "They have found some clues and moved their target to us."

The long and narrow eyes under Xing Ye's lenses were cold, but what he said sounded very gentle: "Xue Mingxuan is so capable?"

The black-clothed man replied: "When the woman named Bai Xiaoya went to our club to feel the situation, a subordinate who drank and missed a word that caused the other party to notice."

Sunlight sprinkled on Xing Ye's body through the blinds, only to hear him warmly say: "It's cleaned up."

"Yes." The man nodded, and then asked: "Then do we want to transfer?"

"No need." Xing Ye looked at Qiuyang outside the window and smiled: "I want to entertain him well."

The black-clothed man bent down and said, "That belongs to go down and prepare."

"Yeah." Xing Ye nodded slightly.

After the black-clothed man left, Xing also stood for a while, his handsome face gradually became dark. He would not let any of those who participated in that incident back then. He wanted to let them taste the fear and restlessness.  Unwilling to die.

.........

After lying on the bed for half an hour, Chen Ruxin sat up and wanted to get out of bed, and then accidentally touched a hard object with his hand, which was hidden under another pillow. What was it?

Chen Ruxin took the pillow away and found that it was actually a photo album. The style was very old and the edges were a bit worn out. It was obvious that the owner often looked through it.  And the lower right corner of the cover actually had his name written... Chen Ru thought about it and turned it over.

The first picture that came into view was a silhouette of the original owner wearing a high school uniform. The background next to it was the entrance of the attached high school, right...Isn't this when I entered the examination room for the college entrance examination?  Chen Ruxin glanced at the time on the back, and it really was June 7, 20XX.

Looking back, the pictures of going to the airport, going to dinner, going to the tutor’s house with the seniors, and hiding from the rain in the coffee shop appeared one by one.  Secretly photographed.  And the person who chooses the photos to make into the album also took great pains, because the photos are all alone.

Chen Ruxin looked attentively. It was not until the door was pushed open that she realized that Xing Ye had come in. The photo album in her hand was not stable, and she suddenly fell to the ground...

"Sorry, I opened it without your permission." Chen Ruxin was about to get out of bed after she finished speaking, and was about to pick up the album that had fallen on the floor.  But when the foot was about to touch the ground, a slender and strong hand shackled the ankle, and with a cry: "Don't move." Chen Ruxin froze.

Picking up the album, Xing Ye half squatted in front of her to meet her somewhat unexpected eyes, and gently squeezed her bare feet, which were beautifully shaped like ice jade, and said in a low voice: "Let me watch it later.  When you step on the ground barefoot, I will punish you."

As if being scalded by the scorching temperature of his palm, Chen Ruxin curled up her white toes and asked subconsciously, "...what's the punishment?"

Xing Ye smiled slightly, holding on to her bare feet, slightly lowered her head and pressed a kiss on the back of her white feet, raised her head to meet her surprised eyes, and said in a low voice slowly: "Just  You are not allowed to get out of bed for one month."

"...You, don't be like this." Chen Ruxin, who was at home, didn't hear what he was talking about at all, and hurriedly withdrew her feet, but found that she couldn't move anyway, so she couldn't help but look at him, "Xing also... let go  ."

Xing did not let it go. Instead, he held her feet in the palms of her hands and played with her carefully, watching her breathing lightly but feeling helpless to herself.  Xing Ye's heart moved, and he was even more reluctant to let go, and even wanted to do something more excessive to her.

     for example……