Chapter Dul Haha Me Korean Oppa SARANGHEYO 😡😡👹‼️

Y/N unnie POV uwu:

I turned around to see... JYPAPI?? 😲😲😳😳😳😯😯😮😮😮😱😱😩🥵🥵 Oh sorry i meant, JINYOUNG? 😳😵😲🙏 Oh caca 💩... What is he doing here? 🤔 Didn't I tell him long time ⌚ ago to stop 🛑 bothering me? Why the fuck did he show up at MY work again? What does he want from me? UGH 👹‼️😡😠

As i was lost in (the dream by monsta x) my mind, i felt a light tap on my head. Looking back up, i saw the oh so handsome face of jypee. He was smiling down at me, ngl he looks like my left ass cheek. (I'm not saying my left ass cheek is ugly, but its uglier than the right one imo anyways) "annyeong y/n-ah! Missed me?" ew he sounds like a dying goat wtf. 😦😦😰😥 "you want me to be honest with you jinyoung? No. Not at all. Why are you here? Didn't i tell you to scram and never come back to me? What happened huh? Did your oh so beautiful girlfriend leave you? Huh?" i told him. I'm so cool. Stan me. ‼️‼️😠👹

"Listen y/n, you were my first love and will also be my last (naege nopuniYAAAAA) what i dis was very wrong. I'm sorry. I never loved author. I only love you." (A/N: WHAT A LIEEEEEEEE) i looked in his brown orbs 🥺 to see if he was lying. But... It seemed like he wasn't... Is he really telling the truth? (A/N: No.) i.. No y/n just ignore him. He never really loved you y/n. (A/N: its true guys he loved me) i just looked him dead in the eyes and said, "you know what jinyoung, i don't give a single shit. If you do love me, then fine, just know that i don't. I moved on long ago. I'm good with being single. I'm happy. I don't need your old ass by my side. I don't need you. I'm fine by myself. Don't bother me anymore, now that you know that i don't care about you. Forget me jinyoung. Just like how i forgot you. It's for your own good. Go fuck around with another person, i don't care who, but not me. Now, scram jinyoung. Don't talk to me again. " jinyoung started laughing, whx the fuvk is this idiot laughing like that ew how ugly ugh."why the fuvk are you laughing ratyoung" ratyoung stared at me in disbelief "did you just... Call me ratyoung? HOW DARE YOU, YOU WHORE???!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡" he put his hand up, in the air, about to slap me.

I shut my eyes tightly, getting ready for the impact of the slap. But it never came. So i opened my eyes, seeing sooman holding ratyoungs wrist. Wow.... What a man." y-yah!!! Let go of me you horse 😡😡"said ratyoung. " tsk... Youre really talking to me like that jinyoung? Did you forget? You're just the janitor here, nothing more, compared to me, the head of the company, you're nothing. How DARE you raise your hand at a woman huh? Aren't you ASHAMED?? Aren't you AMBARASSED? Your mom didn't push you out of her pussy for you to disrespect other women. You're truly a rat. " I was speechless. Did he just... Stand up for me?? 🥺🥺 Wow...

Silence. All i heard was silence. No one spoke. Ratyoung looked down, he looked embarrassed. As he should be. He then looked up at me, then glanced at sooman, "fine then. Go protect your girlfriend old hag." did he just- 😡😡😡😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱 "what did you say?? Girlfriend? Her? Pf. Never. And old hag? Don't forget that you're not that young either. The" young" in your name should be replaced with an "old", ratold. "

Damn. He said all of that. Wow... I'm... I'm truly amazed. He's such a powerful man. I opened my mouth to say something, but before i could, sooman announced that the break was over. So everyone left the cafeteria, and went back to their offices and work. Me? Well, i did too, following sooman to his office.

The day went on and on, just working etc, no drama. Well, today i learned something new. Sooman isn't that bad after all huh? Heh... Oh well. I smiled a little to myself and continued typing on the computer. The day wasn't that bad, so far. Even though ratyoung showed up, it still turned out to be fine. I hope it'll stay that way.

  Okay

  Okay. First of all, let me say hello. Uh, hello y'all. As you can see here, i am kinda back, with a new chapter UWUWUWUWUW 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍 Second of all, THE DISRESPECT OF SOOMAN?? NOT HIM DISRESPECTING JANITORS MF 😡😡😡 Third of all, i hope you kinda liked this chapter?? I'm really sorry for not updating for so long, there was so much going on :(

I actually have to do homework rn, but i don't want to HAHHH, i didn't have much ideas either, so this chapter isn't really funny, nice or good. It's pretty dry and boring but meh. See y'all until the next chapter!!! I love you guyssss <3333

 See y'all until the next chapter!!! I love you guyssss <3333