"Lucy Wright." gritted Mikael, still having the courage to taunt her when his death is just a mere centimetres apart from him.

"What will you do?" he continued fearlessly. "Kill me? What will that bring to you? Because it won't br-"

He stopped mid-sentence, screaming out in pain as Lucy stabbed him mere millimetres away from his heart.

"This is for your own son." hissed Lucy venemously, her gaze flickering momentarily to the hybrid standing there, watching the scene unfold with astonishment.

"And.." her voice lowered dangerously low, "This is for my father."

And before Mikael could even process the words she said, an excruciating pain erupted through his heart, spreading all throughout his body as she stabbed him right in the heart, watching with glee as his body burnt down.

"Why did you do that?" came the wavering voice of Klaus as she snapped out her trance, luminous black irises clashing with watery blue ones.

"What?" she shrugged nonchalantly. "I killed your father. Is that a problem now?"

"What were you thinking? Coming here, in midst of this all mess? He could have even killed you." said the hybrid firmly, stepping closer to her as his father's burnt corpse laid at their feet.

"I am not weak, Niklaus," she sneered grabbing him by the collar with one hand harshly as they stood inches apart. "that he could have even get a scratch on me. And in case you didn't noticed, I am the one who killed him, right now, right here, in front of your own eyes."

"I-" he sighed softly, "I didn't mean in that way. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for saving my life and getting rid of this man."

"You're welcome then." she smiled lightly, stepping back, fixing her shrug slightly as he did the same with his coat. "But Stefan is the one who saved you and I think you owe him something."

"Of course." he assured. "I'm a man of my word."

"I know."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Stefan? What happened? Niklaus removed your compulsion? Right?" she rushed on worriedly as Stefan chuckled softly at her worrisome tone.

After the whole Mikael incident, she left the party, going home on foot when she met Stefan halfway who vamp sped to catch up with her and probably thank her as well.

"Yes. Yes. He did it." assured Stefan as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Why did you kill him?" asked Stefan suddenly after a few moments of peaceful silence as they walked joyously across the road.

"I saw you saving Niklaus, so I stepped in and helped you to get back your freedom." she shrugged causally.

"There is something you are not telling me." he sighed loudly. "Katherine told me about your conversation with her. So, I know you you planned it in advance. And I just want to know why you didn't tell me."

"Tell Damon to mind his manners tonight because if I die, I've already ensured that he'll die along with me. Even in my death, my hybrids have their orders, so, you kill me, you kill him too." warned the hybrid as the doppelganger standing in front of him soaked in his warning.

"As much as I would enjoy Damon's death, can't say the same about yours Niklaus." commented Lucy as she joined the two enemies.

"We meet once again." chuckled the hybrid as Lucy gave him a mock courtesy bow of her head.