Part 2 "Pain"

Let's get it!!

Naruto POV

'I open the door revealing a soul crushing sight.'

"Hello Sasuke and Sakura......"
I say as it try my best not to burst  into tears. "N-naruto i-its not wh-what it looks like!" Sasuke says as I'm feeling discusted (please let me know if it's the correct spelling) and betrayed

Sasuke POV

'I saw pain and heartbreak in his eyes , it made me wonder if this was worth it........'
"If you wanted to cheat on me at least do it in a bathroom or bed room just not in a classroom"
I heard him say with no emotion in his face but his eyes and voice gave it all away.  "Naruto listen I did-" I got interrupted when Naruto said "It's over" I felt my heart shatter into pieces . I know I said I don't love him but now I don't know

A/N POV

Naruto walked out of the room calmly to seem strong when really he was shattered like a piece of him was taken away from him. Sasuke begged Naruto to forgive him but he knew this was going to happen again,but he truly loved the Raven haired Uchiha.

Naruto POV

I walk out the room with treats threatening to fall  but I stayed strong ,'til I was in my office/classroom hoping no one is there. I finally got in and the first thing I did was sob as I close the door.'No Naruto you are stronger than this,don't even try shedding a single tear for that man he doesn't deserve it.'Thought Naruto as he tried to calm himself.

A/N POV

Let's see what Sakura and Sasuke are thinking/doing....

Sasuke POV

'I fucked up! Why did  I cheat on him,he was perfect and faithful and he loved me.......' "Sasuke-kun forget about him let's get back to what we were doing~" She tried saying seductively when really I was discusted (Pls let me know if that's the correct spelling) "Leave..." Is what I said to Sakura
"Wh-what?!" Asked Sakura in shock. "I said leave!!! I should've never even thought of cheating with you or anyone in that matter!!! Leave the office,just leave Sakura....." She put on her clothes and finally left. Now to go and get my Naruto back.

Naruto POV

I finally stopped crying when the door opened revealing Raven/ blond into my class.I must say he is beautiful,wait what am I thinking?!!!!!!!

I must say he is beautiful,wait what am I thinking?!!!!!!!

[Think he is wearing casual wear]

So when he got in I had immediately put on my glasses
so that he doesn't notice my red eyes. But that didn't work, then suddenly I saw him approaching me, I don't know why but my heart started beating faster and my face began heating up.

Kawaki POV

I walk into Mister Uzumaki's class and I immediately saw he was crying. I don't know why but my heart started beating faster than usual and my face started heating up, but I ignored it and just hugged him. To say he was shocked was an understatement. But I saw him......Blush?!! Then he said:" wh-what are y-you d-doing?" I heard him stutter, I must admit it was... cute? Then I teased him a little by whispering in his ear "I'm hugging you sir~" he was a blushing mess then I just chuckled.

Naruto POV

I hear him whispering in my ear then the same thin happened my heart beating fast and my face heating up. 'So you wanna tease me big mistake~' I thought as I whispered into his ear "My my wanna tease me , big mistake baby~" he blushed it was cute

Little did they know someone was watching them...........

To be continued........

  Hi guys sorry if I made spelling mistakes this is my first book hope you like it