Tanjiro in all his kindness says.
"- Let me say, you all look beautiful, Maya, Aoi, Arisu, Mitsuri, Shinobu and especially you, Kanao-Chan."
Kanao responds with a smile, but everyone can see her face is totally flushed.

Arisu smiles and responds shyly.
" - Thank you Tanjiro, you and everyone else are great too."

At this point Uzui who has already had a few good doses of sake goes to Himejima.
"- Himejima-Kun, I must say the girls are extravagantly dressed tonight, they all look beautiful...
I want to describe Arisu's outfit especially... She is wearing a beautiful black dress with white flowers, her hair is extravagantly beautiful, the color refers to her light brown eyes, she has a beautiful cherry color on her lips, it's a beautiful sight. I thought you should know hahahaha."

Uzui is no longer responsible for himself.

Everyone is surprised, Uzui didn't make a point of being discreet, he never is, but he put Arisu in a bad situation.

Everyone then looks at each other, as only the Hashiras know of Arisu's affection for Himejima due to the hot springs episode, so the swordsmen and others are about to understand what is going on, hoping for an explanation.

But nobody dares to say anything.

"- Ahmm, it's kind from you, Uzui- Kun, I'm dressed normally, but thanks for the kind words."
Answers Arisu with a smile, but her inner feelings are different...

ARISU POV

"I can't believe this is happening to me. Why did he say that, and only to Himejima? I want to stick my head in a hole, I want to run away but I can't, I feel my face burning like an ember, breathe...Breathe..."

Arisu was disconcerted, and her concern increased every second that Himejima didn't show a reaction, after Uzui's description.
But he finally says a few words.

"- I'm sure so, Uzui."
Himejima said and calmly he starts to eat his meal.

Arisu takes a breath, and everyone stares at her.

Everyone notices that Arisu is embarrassed, some start to hide it so as not to increase her discomfort.

So some start talking as if nothing had happened.

She continues to set some dishes on the table, and soon finishes.
She looks around, as she still hasn't found a place to sit, at this point when heading to a vacant spot next to Sanemi she is interrupted by Uzui.

He says. " - Arisu!!!"

She thinks - "What will he say now my God?"

"- You're not going to sit next to Shinazugawa, you're going to sit in my seat hahahaha."
Told Uzui that he was conveniently on Himejima's side.

Kyojuro was more sober, and realizing Arisu's shyness, he came to her rescue.

"-Uzui, that's right, get out of there, now is the time for our duel. Put Arisu in her place and come face me."
Kyojuro did this to take Arisu's attention away, and everyone could see that she was already in shock from Uzui's onslaught.

She went and walked towards the place of Uzui, who delivered his final blow before withdrawing.
"- Arisu, take good care of my friend Himejima, he doesn't know how to drink hahaha"

"- Stop talking and come Uzui." Said Kyojuro still trying to save Arisu from the indiscreet Uzui. But the blow had been fatal.

Himejima didn't say a word.
Arisu then sat beside him.