Although her object of affection cannot see her, she dresses as if he could.

Arisu struggles, but can't contain the thoughts in her mind that keep bringing Himejima to the fore, she thinks of him all the time, in his strong and gentle tone of voice, in his angelic face in his chiseled silhouette, she just doesn't can avoid it, she becomes aware at this moment that she is struggling unsuccessfully against the charms of the charming Gyomei.

She perfumes herself, and rejoins her friends.

It's almost time.

The girls set the table and while they are still finishing they hear the pillars arriving and causing a stir as usual.

Uzui loudly saying he could easily beat Kyojuro in a sake competition, Kyojuro snickering in response to his friend, saying Uzui couldn't make it to the third round.

Sanemi is with his brother Genya and the two talk about how hungry they feel before the dinner.

Shinobu stands beside Gyuu in silence as she talks about how beautiful the night is.

Mitsuri and Obanai are smiling at having the opportunity to meet, normally they just exchange cards but today they can be side by side.

And Himejima hesitantly walks into the room where everyone is.

Tanjiro arrives with the other swordsmen and greets everyone and speaks loud and clear. "- Hello Himejima-San!" Himejima responds with a shy "hello."

Everyone sits down and dinner begins to be served.

Upon entering the room are all the main hashiras and swordsmen, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya and even the master Ubuyashiki who provided the meal is present, and he kindly thanks everyone for coming.

It is a rare occasion for everyone to be like this, but Ubuyashiki found it necessary to give encouragement to his warriors.

So dinner starts to be served, the girls enter the room with plates in hand, but this time the reception is different.

The first one to enter is Maya.

Kyojuro doesn't hide his reaction of surprise, he never saw her in any clothes except the uniform, he stares at her for a moment, and all the hashira who knew what was going on at that moment were watching in silence.

They noticed that Maya didn't skimp on preparing her look for the occasion, they could see that she was showing how much this was not a simple dinner, but a special occasion to her.

Kyojuro finally breaks the silence.
"- Maya, I must say you look beautiful, a sight to take the breath away."

Maya stares at him with her eyes wide open, she wonders if she's really living what's going on in front of her.

"- Thank you Rengoku." She answers.
Maya doesn't look like it, but her hands and legs are giving way, she's practically losing her strength.

After all, Kyojuro praised her in front of everyone.

The girls then reaffirm Kyojuro's words.
"- Ah, I agree with Rengoku- San. You look wonderful Maya." Said Mitsuri.

The girls compliment each other, making the mood softer.

The other girls enter the room. Arisu and Aoi are also noticed.

Aoi was wearing a beautiful blue dress, which perfectly matched her blue eyes. Upon entering the swordsman Inosuke stares at her with his mouth open, full of food, he started to eat before everyone else, despite Zenitsu's hair pulling trying to contain the voracious boar boy.